Dolphins believe in Tua Tagovailoa, expect new coach to build around QB, via Ian Rapoport | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins believe in Tua Tagovailoa, expect new coach to build around QB, via Ian Rapoport

Interesting if true because it suggest the new HC "won't" have a say in QB-type decision. Specifically anythign alongs the lines of I want to go in another direction with the QB etc.

I think the Daboll and working with Tua previous is going to factor HUGE with the F.O. during interviews. In addition for his experience in the division.

IMO, He's #1 on their list. In
Hopefully he brings Ken Dorsey with him?

1) Brady got rid of the ball so fast, so the OL looked better.
2) Brady made average WR’s look great.
You realize Tua got rid of the ball just as fat as Brady this year right? They're tied for 1st in the NFL at that. Right So Tua needs to press the turbo button when his receiver catches the ball? Or its Tua's fault that Gesicki has broken 3 tackles his entire career? Fins running back bottom 5 at Yards after contact is also heavily influenced by the QB too?

Feel bad for Dolphin fans.

Tua is not a SB caliber QB.

You have the roster to do it but need the QB.
Super Bowl caliber MINUS the QB.

What is the record if Aaron Rodgers is QB?

I say 11-5 or 12-4.
Your F***ing nuts if you think we are a SB team with ANY QB. You obviously don’t know jack s*** about football if you believe this crap.
OL is horrible, if not worst then next to worst in the league.
Injury probed WR unit.
We have wholes to fix! It’s not as simple as just replacing the QB.

At the very least, put an NFL average offensive line in front of Tua and see how he progresses. Herbert is playing great. Good for him. But Tua versus Herbert is not an apples to apples comparison. Tua had the worst offensive line, virtually no running game, etc. Last I looked, the Chargers were 7th rated with their offensive line. These are the points that most national media, that don't do their homework, are missing.

If Tua can't lift his game with improved talent around him, then that's a problem. But I don't think that will be the case.

Could say the same with an un-injured Tua...doesn't sound like you have much respect for Rodgers.

I don’t think Tua reaches 12 wins no matter what.

He is a career low-fringe starter in my opinion.

A better Tyrod Taylor.

Wait.

So are you telling me we are going to finally be going into a season OPENLY expressing confidence in our QB. Squashing belief we may move on?

Also we intend to build around and support the QB.

Wow. For once Tua may have a chance to succeed without having to answer questions about another QB.

Novel idea. Openly show support for your QB..

Your F***ing nuts if you think we are a SB team with ANY QB. You obviously don’t know jack s*** about football if you believe this crap.
OL is horrible, if not worst then next to worst in the league.
Injury probed WR unit.
We have wholes to fix! It’s not as simple as just replacing the QB.

Everything you mentioned correlates to QB play.

So if you read between the lines, it was Flores who was pushing for Watson and not Grier and Marino. The one thing I've taken from this whole debacle is, never believe the media. Is it a coincidence Flores stopped communicating with his staff, AFTER, Watson remained in Houston? Just saying.

Getting the best out of Tua is in the best interest of the Miami Dolphins. If Daboll is the guy, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom