Dolphins believe in Tua Tagovailoa, expect new coach to build around QB, via Ian Rapoport | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins believe in Tua Tagovailoa, expect new coach to build around QB, via Ian Rapoport

This has been posted already. A long thread on it but we appreciate a Bills fan posting it to.

Armado was using the talking point Lombardi used but Lombardi walked that back and said Flores never said it. So this needs to go to the locker like the first one did.
Are you sure this is the same thing? I didn’t look deep into it but I thought the Lombardi thing was “If Tua was gonna play like this I would have drafted Mac Jones”

Wait.

So are you telling me we are going to finally be going into a season OPENLY expressing confidence in our QB. Squashing belief we may move on?

Also we intend to build around and support the QB.

Wow. For once Tua may have a chance to succeed without having to answer questions about another QB.

Novel idea. Openly show support for your QB..
1642263317128.jpeg

😂

Are you sure this is the same thing? I didn’t look deep into it but I thought the Lombardi thing was “If Tua was gonna play like this I would have drafted Mac Jones”
Armando as usual put his spin on it but that quote came from the Lombardi piece.

Honestly, I think he was right. He knew the Dolphins roster is good and ready for prime time but the QB spot is holding them back. I think the Dolphins roster really is solid. More talent than some fans realize.

So glad we have a good old Bill's fan to come here and make threads about Tua (which he doesn't like). This is an article that has been posted and has been discussed. This is such a BS click bait article. The main quote he uses is from a guy that already walked back those comments. Go back to the Bills board you are light years behind with info on Miami.

Wait, lol.

You don’t believe the media when it comes to Watson rumors…

But you do believe the media when they say Flores stopped talking to coordinators.

In other words, you beleieve what you want to believe.
You've misinterpreted what I wrote.

To early to make that determination one way or another. Drew Brees didn’t become Drew Brees until his 3rd/4th season. I think we’ll have a pretty definitive idea about Tua after next year. It baffles me how impatient people are with this guy. He’s definitely had some bad plays, but he’s also definitely had some good games where he displayed elite accuracy and was super efficient. He also had games where he was terrible.

How much of that was because that is who he is? Or how much of that was because he’s still a young QB barely an entire season of games under his belt, and a coach who doesn’t believe in him and who may have been sabotaging him?

If he’s the starter next year, I think then we will have enough film to have a definitive opinion on him One way or the other.

It’s not too early.
It’s clear already.

There is the rare exception like Brees but he is the exception. Not the rule.

At this point I think it’s a good plan roll with Tua next year if it doesn’t work I believe we have 2 1st rd picks in 2023 we take his replacement then. Just hope the defenses window isn’t closed by the time that QB develops

Back
Top Bottom