Dolphins believe in Tua Tagovailoa, expect new coach to build around QB, via Ian Rapoport | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins believe in Tua Tagovailoa, expect new coach to build around QB, via Ian Rapoport

If this was a SB-caliber roster we would have at least made the playoffs.
Lol..... Our oline was soooo bad, even if we did garner a playoff spot, we would have been an embarrassment.

Now, an argument can be made that the roster if fine, and that coaching, or lack thereof, was the Oline's demise.

They have the roster to do it? Not remotely true.

Ok, you’re right.

I don’t even know why i’m arguing this.

As a Bills fan, I should be very happy that you got rid of a good coach and kept a low level QB.

I’m just astounded that many of you can’t see the truth. But I should just shut up and enjoy it: Which is what i’m going to do starting now.

Ok, you’re right.

As a Bills fan, I should be very happy that you got rid of a good coach and kept a low level QB.

I’m just astounded that many of you can’t see the truth. But I should just shut up and enjoy it: Which is what i’m going to do starting now.
Will we see you tomorrow if you lose?

Seriously just stop. Tua played GREAT in a 6 or 7 game stretch? What exactly do you define as "great"? He had 7 games with 1 TD or less and several under 200 yards. Oh, Im sorry, its the OL and lack of running game right?

We had such a weak schedule this season. Every single game against good NFL teams he flopped.

We do have some young talent on Defense, but were going to have an issue with a top coach if Tua is the QB.

I wonder why nobody has written any articles about a team inquiring about Tua in a trade? If he was that good, why hasnt Denver, Carolina, Jets, Giants, Houston, and Washington called to pry him away?
I'm not surprised that the better teams figured out a way to shutdown Miami's offense. There simply wasn't much to work with. Other than Tua, Waddle, Gesicki and Hunt what else do the Dolphins have? Maybe Eichenberg and Deiter, both who had some good games, can find their way with a better offensive coordinator. A healthy Parker obviously helps.

The Tennessee game clearly showed Miami's lack of offensive talent. The Titans rushed three and four pretty consistently and still had outstanding pressure on Tua. They shutdown the running game and, essentially, had seven or eight guarding four receivers. I saw a few times where I thought they tripled Waddle.

But, Tua definitely outperformed the talent he had to work with. He had that stretch where he completed close to 80 percent of his passes and played nearly flawlessly in the offensive system. You can certainly say that he wasn't getting the ball deep, or many big plays. He did have a few, but again the offense was dictated on getting the ball out of his hands quickly. Honestly, not sure how much more Tua could have done.

Ok, you’re right.

Did you have Allen as a near-future MVP candidate in his rookie year? With receipts?

Ok, you’re right.

The “truth” is your opinion. Nothing more.

At this point I think it’s a good plan roll with Tua next year if it doesn’t work I believe we have 2 1st rd picks in 2023 we take his replacement then. Just hope the defenses window isn’t closed by the time that QB develops
Absolutely spot on. Grier has got to get better RB depth and sign OL in FA. Draft another WR. Bring back Gesicki.

If Tua can’t elevate the team under those circumstances then move on.

Ok, you’re right.

That's quite possibly the smartest thing you've ever posted on finheaven. Be sure to stop by when the Bills lose though don't go Houdini on us.

Feel bad for Dolphin fans.

Tua is not a SB caliber QB.

You have the roster to do it but need the QB.

If winning a SB entails winning games, then Tua is indeed that man, and a better choice then Herbert, Burrow, Allen, Murray, Jones, or Wilson of the new wave of QBs.

Get him a better line, and dependable WRs, and stats as well will favor Tua.

Ok, you’re right.

Flores wasn't a good coach...

***the end of my rebuttal***

Everything you mentioned correlates to QB play.
Austin Jackson being completely unable to diagnose a twist or a stunt from a D lineman has nothing to do with QB play. There's nothing any QB can do, pre or post play, to help Jackson get his head out of his a$$. You're reaching so hard, that you're going to dislocate your shoulder. Or at minimum tear your rotator cuff.

Hopefully he brings Ken Dorsey with him?

Bring Dorsey Home...Lol! Although wasn't he a California recruit for the U?

Also he's only a QB coach. It's time for Dorsey to get that OC gig...come on!

Back
Top Bottom