Dolphins Believe They Have The Ammo To Move Into The Draft's Top Six. But Will They? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Believe They Have The Ammo To Move Into The Draft's Top Six. But Will They?

If Mayfield or Rosen make it to 6 you can take it to the bank that our logo will pop up on that screen as on the clock.
Think the Bills will do all that they can to get in front of us. That means the Browns, Jets and Bills will all but assure we get who's the 4th best qb if we go qb

gotta pea shooter, a bag of chewed chewing gum and TBum fingernail clippings!

Ridin' that rascal all the way to #1

JK.

The Bills have too much ammo to be able to outbid them, without giving up picks in 2019. The Patriots also have enough to potentially outbid Miami as well. I will literally lose my already lost mind to some serious dope, if Tannenbaum trades away picks in 2019.

If Mayfield or Rosen make it to 6 you can take it to the bank that our logo will pop up on that screen as on the clock.
Kind of feels that way. Rosen may be the best quarterback in this class, but those concussions are a concern. Mayfield is my guy, but I think he end up with Jets.

Lamar Jackson, sitting at #11, is a strong possibility as well. Quarterback development is Gase's strong suit and this guy has talent.

I started a thread with a poll regarding this topic and though a proponent all along of drafting a "2nd tier QB" like a Mason Rudolph or Luke Falk and bringing them along slowly behind RT, I get the feeling that if Gase has his eye on a particular QB he will pull the trigger.

Am I the only one that read this and thought to myself that he said that on purpose? Maybe hoping to put it out there so another team jumps the Dolphins and talent comes down to us?

THIS! Fins are making sure they cover all their bases. What if the Bills think we are going to steal a QB? We force them to use many of their draft picks to jump in front of us, when we really are fine being at 11.

Back
Top Bottom