Dolphins better lose vs Washington | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins better lose vs Washington

The 2007 season was rock bottom for me as a Dolphins fan.

I CANNOT NOR WILL NOT SUPPORT A WINLESS SEASON...NO WAY!!!

These are definitely different days and times where an 0-16 is not only celebrated but encouraged...wow.

I'm curious to all the PRO-TUA fans that if TUA doesn't pan out will they eat crow?

On the flip side if Tua actually does pan out I'll gladly have some humble pie.

Do you wanna WIN it by beating the Skins?
I’ll be at the game with kid, sure I’d love for my sons first game at the stadium to be a win. But if they lose that’s OK with me as well. Hopefully with this “tank” brighter days will be ahead for my son to grow up watching, like I had with Marino.

The 2007 season was rock bottom for me as a Dolphins fan.

I CANNOT NOR WILL NOT SUPPORT A WINLESS SEASON...NO WAY!!!

These are definitely different days and times where an 0-16 is not only celebrated but encouraged...wow.

I'm curious to all the PRO-TUA fans that if TUA doesn't pan out will they eat crow?

On the flip side if Tua actually does pan out I'll gladly have some humble pie.

But you have been okay supporting a bunch of 8-8 and 7-9 seasons the last 20 years? I would rather this team go 0-16 this season than the usual 7-9.

But you have been okay supporting a bunch of 8-8 and 7-9 seasons the last 20 years? I would rather this team go 0-16 this season than the usual 7-9.

This is not either/or - 8-8 or 0-16. Miami can win one and, maybe, STILL get your QB or one I think you will say is better than Rosen.

:bang::cry:eek:

You can feel it..especially coming off the bye week. This is going to be their best game of the season.
I picture Rosen patting the ball as he gets lit up early and often - he is slow to deliver that perfect spiral

This is not either/or - 8-8 or 0-16. Miami can win one and, maybe, STILL get your QB or one I think you will say is better than Rosen.

And what difference does it make if they go 1-15 or 0-16? If 0-16 guarantees them the first pick and 1-15 somehow doesn't, I'm rooting for them to go 0-16.

Tomorrow, Im hoping the OL continues to improve, Rosen throws for multiple TDs, Drake goes for over 100 in all-purpose yards, and the Defense shuts down the run for the 2nd straight game. And the Dolphins win! Go Phins!

Back
Top Bottom