Dolphins better lose vs Washington | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins better lose vs Washington

No X? So Eric Rowe will be covering the #1 WR?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Many people do, my friend.

Quit saying, no one would care if... because it isn't true.

Many longtime Dolphins fans dont want the stigma of an 0-16 record or to actively root against OUR team.

You are entitled to feel otherwise, but dont be surprised when we disagree.
So explain to me why it is so important to get one win at the expense of possibly losing out on the first pick in the draft? Is someone going to brand 0-16 on your forehead or something? Are the players going to be forced to wear an
0-16 patch on their jerseys for the rest of eternity? How is there any kind of stigma for going 0-16? It's not like it's unprecedented. In fact it's already been done twice. So how and who is going to be hurt by this? Are you guys really telling me that you would rather have the Dolphins win one meaningless game than having a shot at the best QB in the draft?

Either you're all in on tanking, or all in on winning and developing a QB.

By the Dolphins trading away a corner stone LT, and a starting DB,it's obvious they are tanking and stocking up for a rebuild.

If they blow it with a win, I will be upset. If you are going to tank do it right.
we are developing rosen! we are not drafting QB with our 1st pick...

So explain to me why it is so important to get one win at the expense of possibly losing out on the first pick in the draft? Is someone going to brand 0-16 on your forehead or something? Are the players going to be forced to wear an
0-16 patch on their jerseys for the rest of eternity? How is there any kind of stigma for going 0-16? It's not like it's unprecedented. In fact it's already been done twice. So how and who is going to be hurt by this? Are you guys really telling me that you would rather have the Dolphins win one meaningless game than having a shot at the best QB in the draft?
Newsflash... there is no guarantee that one particular QB in this draft is the best one. Several of this year's QBs have their respective partisans.

Newsflash... there is no guarantee that one particular QB in this draft is the best one. Several of this year's QBs have their respective partisans.
No one said it was a guarantee, but how would you feel if you lose out on the first pick and that guy goes on to be a franchise QB?

Most people want Dolphins to lose, but what if they get blown out by the Redskins? What will you think then?

No one said it was a guarantee, but how would you feel if you lose out on the first pick and that guy goes on to be a franchise QB?
About the same as you'd feel if you got your guy and then watched the second or third QB selected go on to success while yours didn't.
...and that is the key. Those of you who are dying to get the #1 leave out this second part.

About the same as you'd feel if you got your guy and then watched the second or third QB selected go on to success while yours didn't.
...and that is the key. Those of you who are dying to get the #1 leave out this second part.
All that would prove to me is that the front would need to be replaced immediately. If they have their choice of anyone they want and they get it wrong that's on them. But if they are forced to take the second or third QB and they don't pan out and the first QB does it would really be hard to blame them. They have to take a shot at a QB regardless of where they are picking.

Most people want Dolphins to lose, but what if they get blown out by the Redskins? What will you think then?
They very well may get blown out by Deadskins and I will just think..."Man, They are serious about doing this sTank job right"
Thats a honest answer too...If the opposite happens I will not know what to think....3-13 here they come maybe? That does not leave me warm & fuzzy

Last edited:

I wouldnt care in the least. This team is going to be so different next year that would ever happens this year its not gonna matter. I bet over 66% of the roster is turnovered next offseason. Whatever "culture" is created this year is gonna be 100% remade next year.

Back
Top Bottom