Dolphins better lose vs Washington | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins better lose vs Washington

ah millennial “logic” so short sided and ego centric as the world revolves around you so therefore they must share your opinions. Please feel free to check out the thread with the poll about the rest of the season for some enlightenment. On second thought, never mind, it’ll just result in some lame excuse or insult.
You're so uninformed. I'm not a millennial. I'm 54 years old. It seems to me, you are the one who can't handle someone else's opinion. You are the one who started with the insults. Why don't you respond to what I actually said? Your assertion that Miami's "legacy" would be tarnished by going winless is just your opinion. No one will care one bit when next season starts because it will have no bearing on the team's future.

You're so uninformed. I'm not a millennial. I'm 54 years old. It seems to me, you are the one who can't handle someone else's opinion. You are the one who started with the insults. Why don't you respond to what I actually said? Your assertion that Miami's "legacy" would be tarnished by going winless is just your opinion. No one will care one bit when next season starts because it will have no bearing on the team's future.
Nope...

I care.

...and there are others who do as well. I want no part of an 0-16 record... ever.

Many people do, my friend.

Quit saying, no one would care if... because it isn't true.

Many longtime Dolphins fans dont want the stigma of an 0-16 record or to actively root against OUR team.

You are entitled to feel otherwise, but dont be surprised when we disagree.

No one includes me, so that’s wrong as I definitely care. You could’ve said nobody but me, but again that’s wrong. In fact You’re opinion of nobody will care if we go winless has been proven wrong from a poll on the site. So you’re opinion of you don’t care if they go 0-16 is valid, but assuming everybody else(or even most people) thinks the same way has been debunked. It’s about 50/50 so you’re not even in the overwhelming majority.

I expect Miami to win this week, and win a few more games this year.
I want to see Rosen develop and I want to see some of our young guys develop and play well. We will have a lot of draft capital next year no matter what happens, but hoping to lose in not in my DNA. I root for my team to WIN, every time. If some on here feel that makes me ignorant or short sighted, so be it. Fins up.

Doesn’t seem like x will play. Another knee issue. Limited in Practice. He wouldn’t say if he was playing. How do people think we win ?

Things are definitely looking up.

- Chase is starting

- X is down

- Jakeem is down

- Skins had a great week of practice

No X? So Eric Rowe will be covering the #1 WR?

giphy.gif

During the Chargers game, the defense beat the offense on a significant percentage of snaps. Winning snaps occurs because most of the players are playing better, but four players just sabotaged the effort:

• Jones
  • Rowe
  • Eguavoen
  • Baker
They all had horrible performances. If we can just get a respectable performance from these players we have a chance to win this one.

During the Chargers game, the defense beat the offense on a significant percentage of snaps. Winning snaps occurs because most of the players are playing better, but four players just sabotaged the effort:

• Jones
  • Rowe
  • Eguavoen
  • Baker
They all had horrible performances. If we can just get a respectable performance from these players we have a chance to win this one.

Theres a better chance of Rosen posting a perfect QB rating of 158.3 than there is of those 4 players simultaneously playing to a respectable level.

Back
Top Bottom