Dolphins @ Chargers post game discussion (Tua > Herbert) | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Chargers post game discussion (Tua > Herbert)

That blitz at the end made a charger sandwich out of Herbert. what a great game. In the past we always seemed to lose close games like that!

I really wanted LaPorta.

But Detroit really screwed up. F I wouldn't have taken Gibbs 18 let alone at frigging 6. He was a later 1st/early 2nd RB at best. I don't know if I take BR in the top 10 and he was twice the back as Gibbs.

Well they took him at 12 after trading down from 6. They got Laporta with the pick from Arizona in the trade down, so that part worked out.

But come on Detroit, you needed a DL or a CB and you ended up with Gibbs and Campbell. I think if Witherspoon was still on the board at 6 they might not have traded down.

Falcons and Lions had no business taking RB's that high.

Well they took him at 12 after trading down from 6. They got Laporta with the pick from Arizona in the trade down, so that part worked out.

But come on Detroit, you needed a DL or a CB and you ended up with Gibbs and Campbell. I think if Witherspoon was still on the board at 6 they might not have traded down.

Falcons and Lions had no business taking RB's that high.
Oh ya, forgot about the trade down. But Gibbs still at 12 was way to high.

Back
Top Bottom