Dolphins @ Chargers post game discussion (Tua > Herbert) | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Chargers post game discussion (Tua > Herbert)

Food for thought part 2: Tyreek Hill caught 11 passes on 15 targets for 215 yards.....AND he was on the sideline for 15 plays that we threw the ball. So he was on the field for 31 pass attempts and he was targeted on 15 of them.
Obviously Reek is not in game shape yet lol slacker.

I knew Tua had it in him to come back with a vengeance, and here he is .
🐻

Heading into Week 1, teams who...

• Rushed for 200+
• Held opponent under 100 rushing yards
• Did not commit a turnover
• Won turnover margin by at least 2...

were 110-0 since 2000, per @TruMediaSports

Now 110-1 after Chargers lost yesterday.

Heading into Week 1, teams who...

• Rushed for 200+
• Held opponent under 100 rushing yards
• Did not commit a turnover
• Won turnover margin by at least 2...

were 110-0 since 2000, per @TruMediaSports

Now 110-1 after Chargers lost yesterday.
The analytics experts on the chargers are saying, "Coach it says right here we should have won that game, can we get an analyst challenge?"

I loved that we saw EZ out of the backfield. I think we're going to see some serious swiss army knives once McDaniel and Grier find the guy. EE, the UDFA TE kid... they all look nasty in backfields and make 3 yards into 8.

McDaniel turned this **** into money ball

R
Did you see how far he ran on those receptions and how fast he ran and how hard he was getting hit?

Do you realize he also ran as fast and as hard on those plays that he didn't get targeted?

I did. - LOL
Ray. He done be a Cheetah. Dem sposed to run far and fast.. otherwise Dem not calling him no Cheetah. Feel me?

R
Ray. He done be a Cheetah. Dem sposed to run far and fast.. otherwise Dem not calling him no Cheetah. Feel me?
But seriously can't they put one of those GPS things on Reek's helmet to see how far he ran and avg speed? You know those tiny little ones to attach to the fender of your wife's car.

Back
Top Bottom