Dolphins claim CB Trill Williams off waivers from Saints | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claim CB Trill Williams off waivers from Saints

Well... the Saints decided that he was too injured to keep, so we've got a wide open window to decide that he's too injured to play, and therefore hide him on the PUP or IR lists... Keep him in meetings and class all year and maybe use him at the end of the year.

I dont want to put too much emphasis into an UDFA waiver wire pick up, but if he did potentiall have day 2 talk before injury, if he can be healthy for 2022, you have to potentially think your safeties could be brandon Jones, Holland, and Trill as the 3rd deep. Trill takes Rowes spot and frees up 5 mil.

Im just really hoping someone plays lights out in preseason on special teams so we can free up Fejs spot

He's from Yonkers, New York. As a former NYer myself I'll be rooting for him.

TDN had him rated as a top 100 player, but he had medical issues that made him go undrafted. Those issues are significant enough that the Saints waived him. He's a low risk signing. Ideally he can be stashed for a year and we can see what we have next year.

TDN had him rated as a top 100 player, but he had medical issues that made him go undrafted. Those issues are significant enough that the Saints waived him. He's a low risk signing. Ideally he can be stashed for a year and we can see what we have next year.
The Saints released him but they also were ready with contract to resign him.

so stripping ball carriers at the goal line is his specialty...I love it.

Flo is going to keep turning over rocks until he has exactly who he wants in his defensive alignment. All these players are in competition with each other and that is what makes players better. This D is going to be pretty rough!

SS depth behind Rowe.

Smart pickup
I think that would be Brandon Jones for now.

Ppl have to realize, most of the guys we bring in are not making the roster.

2 years ago it was a different story with guys like Needham, etc.

Back
Top Bottom