Dolphins Close to a Deal for (RB) Chris Carson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Close to a Deal for (RB) Chris Carson

Decent addition. But coupled with Brown, I’d hate to see this stop the Phins from drafting a top back. Unless the idea is to draft Pitts, then use a second to move back up for Smith/Chase. Then I’ll take my chances with Carson/Brown/Gaskin in the RB room while we’re wrecking people throwing the ball to Parker, Fuller, Chase/Smith, Pitts, and Gesicki.

I think what Grier is doing overall is just giving us more options...

Don't think we've tipped our hand one way or another...
You're right. But I get the sense RB is now further down the pecking order. Especially if Carson signs.

He is a banger and only 26, I am feeling better about things. We needed backs that could get us a tough 2 yards, we get this guy with Brown? No worries. Looks like first round will be WR/Pitts and Edge, no 1st round backs.

This is about right. RB is the final position you to a rebuild. They have the shortest careers of any position. They aren't really effective unless you line is solid so, why not wait to get that top notch RB? Doesn't look like we'll go RB early.

Madness! The poster hates every move. Sign a depht guy? Hate it! 1 -years try it out contract? Hate it!

I liked Fuller a lot actually.

Hated the center because he sucks and would hate Carson because we need to solve the issue, not put a band aid on it. Draft one of the top three guys after messing up last year horribly in the draft.

we have been horrible for 20 years. I am not going to be blindly agreeing with bad short sighted moves.

Back
Top Bottom