Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill

Now I see why. $3.5 mil for bridge the gap option

Plans on tua or maybe Herbert in 2020.

Miami loses on this qb draft plan I hope people get pinked for it.

Were going to have to out suck them. in 2019. lol. Teddy B is still available, the hot name that has cooled, although supposedly we have no interest this year.

Today's word is the Cards have not decided to trade Rosen at this point, supposedly.

Were going to have to out suck them. in 2019. lol. Teddy B is still available, the hot name that has cooled, although supposedly we have no interest this year.
I'm not interested in Teddy. Worst case scenario he plays decently well and we go 6-10.

I know I told you this before but this plan is anything but fool proof.

They better play the worst qb they can and they better hope tua comes out. Or they good with Herbert.

Scratch Washington off the rosen market. That’s big for the Murray is a “lock” to the cards stuff imo

I'm not interested in Teddy. Worst case scenario he plays decently well and we go 6-10.

I understand, he was just the name alot wanted here, cant remember if that was before or after the Gase firing though and rebuild or whatever (I think before).

I understand, he was just the name alot wanted here, cant remember if that was before or after the Gase firing though and rebuild or whatever (I think before).
Yeah. I also think a lot of people cooled on him after his disappointing start at the end of the year.

If I’m playing for a draft pick I don’t want teddy takes care of the ball b anywhere near this place

I know I told you this before but this plan is anything but fool proof.

They better play the worst qb they can and they better hope tua comes out. Or they good with Herbert.

Scratch Washington off the rosen market. That’s big for the Murray is a “lock” to the cards stuff imo

Nothing is guaranteed, that's why I hate saying just plan to lose every game and it will work out for the best in the end. I do get the perpetual 8-8 ish cycle and trying to push the needle one way or another to change it but again- you just don't know how it will workout. We need to find a QB someway somehow..

Nothing is guaranteed, that's why I hate saying just plan to lose every game and it will work out for the best in the end. I do get the perpetual 8-8 ish cycle and trying to push the needle one way or another to change it but again- you just don't know how it will workout. We need to find a QB someway somehow..

Oh I know how to lose and lose plenty but whether or not we are willing to do it is another thing.

You think it’s possible they traded for keenum at that dirt money for a backup gig? Seems unlikely.

They did tbe Broncos a solid it looks like though and that’s another team Miami will be against in the 2020 draft for a damn qb

Oh I know how to lose and lose plenty but whether or not we are willing to do it is another thing.

You think it’s possible they traded for keenum at that dirt money for a backup gig? Seems unlikely.

They did tbe Broncos a solid it looks like though and that’s another team Miami will be against in the 2020 draft for a damn qb

I think Elway still likes Lock and that's his pick.. Washington will be the QB 2020 market for sure.

I think Elway still likes Lock and that's his pick.. Washington will be the QB 2020 market for sure.

You may be right on that elway thing. I feel like it’s either a ot, a lb, or a cb

Imo what this does though is tell you what teams think of the draft qb options that may come to them

Hard pass lol

Son of a b!tch. We can never catch a break.

There has never been a more on point way to measure Tannehills value. I remember arguing with posters this year that Tannehill had less value than Flacco and was laughed at. Now we see who was right.

yeah LOL where are all the Tanny defenders now with their statistics. one dude castigated me with statistics showing that he was the second coming of brady if he had the proper support.:munch:

where are they now that we cant seem to give him away. we cant give away that how bad he was and is.

yeah LOL where are all the Tanny defenders now with their statistics. one dude castigated me with statistics showing that he was the second coming of brady if he had the proper support.:munch:

where are they now that we cant seem to give him away. we cant give away that how bad he was and is.

Yeah, he was so bad he stayed for 8 years.:rolleyes:

Dolphins: "We're going to cut Tannehill."

*one month later*

Dolphins: "Hey anyone want to trade us draft capital or quality football players for the guy we said we were going to cut a month ago?"

How to run your football team like a dumbass 101.

Back
Top Bottom