Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill

I doubt if this happens he would probably need to restructure his contract were they can just wait till he's released

Reasoning is why get into a pissing contest with other teams if you don't have to.

Better to be pro-active if they want him.

Sweet baby Jesus, please let the Redskins take the bait. Any pick in return is a victory for us.

Does anyone know if a deal can be made wherein RT agrees/signs off on a restructure with the Skins before the trade? Is that allowed?

I mean his contract is already on the cap so waiving him means you take away the base amount of 18.725 million but keep the final 2 bonus/restructure years (already paid) on the cap as dead money.

So that equals like $13.4 million and Miami can choose to split that over 2 years.

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it.

cut him nobody wants him. there is only one Miami Dolphins.
everybody and the world knew he sucked but leave it to us
so give him a 20 million dollar a year contract for sucking up a storm.
i doubt anyone would sign him even for the minimum unless they are
down to the third string qb.

cut him nobody wants him. there is only one Miami Dolphins.
everybody and the world knew he sucked but leave it to us
so give him a 20 million dollar a year contract for sucking up a storm.
i doubt anyone would sign him even for the minimum unless they are
down to the third string qb.

Stop running your yaps and realize this move means Washington is legit competition for us in 2020 for a draft qb.

You guys are so busy talking stupid about Tannehill you can’t even see tbe implication for us in the future.

TBH I think I would rather have Tannehill than Keenum if I'm the Redskins. Neither is particularly good, I just really dislike Keenum.

Back
Top Bottom