Dolphins cut salaries of employees | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cut salaries of employees

and sorry built2win, the packers are on the list of the 12 teams that have cut pay. The patriots are the only afc east team that isn't on the list.

and sorry built2win, the packers are on the list of the 12 teams that have cut pay. The patriots are the only afc east team that isn't on the list.

It figures... Kraft seems like a class owner...

yeah lynch him up. social justice! he doesn't deserve that money he earned. He should pay employees that are sitting at home doing nothing. They should be happy they are getting what they are getting for doing nothing. get real. Some of you guys live in disney world.

The employees aren't home at doing nothing. My good friend works for the dolphins and its a year around job. For what its worth the dolphins dont pay anyone overtime and are in general really cheap to there employees. They right up there contracts so it's technically "seasonal" so they aren't required to pay overtime. My buddy works 70 hour weeks sometimes and gets paid the same as if he worked 40.

Yes the NFL is a mega money industry, but they are losing money during the lockout. This goes for every team. Season ticket sales are down because of angry fans, merchandise sales are also likely down big time and there are a lot of other sources of money that have dried up because of the lockout. I know the Owners initiated the lockout but they are trying to do what is best for their company and product. If you pay the players less, than you have more money to pay your everyday office employees and you can reduce the costs you are charging fans

That's certainly an optimistic view of the owners. You really think that the owners locked out the players so that they can pay regular workers more and charge fans less? What are you basing this on? Based on every trend we have seen in the last decade, the fans are paying MORE, not less. And it hasn't been mentioned that all the money the owners want off the top is going to other employees. It's going straight into the owners pockets. Even with the rookie payscale issue, the owners want to pay rookies less(which everyone including current players agree on), but they don't want to pay proven and more deserving veterans the difference.

I hate the lockout, and I want football but really, the owners are trying to improve the game and end crazy spending.
The only thing the owners are trying to do is improve their own pockets. How are they trying to improve the game? Where are you getting this? These are the same guys who tell us they really want to improve player health but at the same time are pushing for an 18 game season.

The death spiral has begun... When Henne throws 4 picks on opening night against NE, the end will be near for everyone in this organization.

This is what happens when you ignore the most important, most marketable position in all of sports for 11 years.

I'm thinking that Henne's sub-par QB play can at least be partially to blame for the continued unrest in the middle east as well.

Shoot give them a small settlement release them with the notion that they WILL be hired back after lockout.They can then go work/coach the players without the dolphins being fined.send them with a playbook but make them sign an agreement.

Would your boss pay your salary if your company had to shut down for some time? Im pretty sure NO. Just because Ross is wealthy doesnt mean he needs to give his money away. He's a very smart business man and wouldnt be in his position if he was doing stupid **** like giving away his money jus because he "is the 2nd wealthiest owner in the NFL with over 3 Billion in the bank......and the 277th wealthiest person in the world."

THINK PEOPLE THINK!!!

Would said boss have shut down his busniess for NO APPARENT REASON? That's what the lockout is, the owners shut down the NFL when they didn't have to. This isn't the players striking, this is a lockout.

What it amounts to is this:

The owners can afford to pay their everyday employees their full salaries, but now these employees are bargaining chips. Its a calcluating move to say "look at these poor employees that we had to cut their pay because you won't make a labor deal with us". Even though the owners are the ones that halted the business.

The worse part of this whole cutting employee salaries is that the owners haven't even cancelled any games yet, so they haven't lost any revenue yet.

Back
Top Bottom