Dolphins cuts here | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts here

It remains to be seen if he can turn around his career in Fangio’s scheme. I'm not banking on it. But at least he can play ST.
Right. You never know. Sometimes a change of scenery, different coaching etc. can help a player turn the corner.

Obviously, that wasn't happening for Iggy here.

Take the special teams win and call it a day.

Nothing wrong with the bottom of the roster players. The fact is every team has those type players.
Nope... and 'he's ok' can be good enough week to week...
But many of these 'ok' players go on and off the roster throughout the season.
The initial 53 is FAR from a final decision, especially for unvested players (4 seasons).

Anyone know if 6 RBs on roster is typical? That seems very HIGH.

......maybe McD will use the run game more this year!

So Taylor didn't get traded and he's still on the PUP list. He can't play in the first 4 games.

I strongly suspect he's actually still injured.

He's had a LOT of off-field problems. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't stick here either.
Agree. I just posted an article about that. Two publicized involvement in shootings.
I would give him zero tolerance.

I like the idea of carrying a cheap situational deep threat. I've said all along that the fight was between Sanders and Chosen for that role, and right now, the answer is neither... so we'll see.
Cracraft would be an easy cut. He's one of thos end of the roster guys.
Dont forget Cracraft and STs

If this is accurate, biggest surprise to me is Robert Jones getting cut.
He must have been in the 'waived-injured' category... when no one claims him, he'll revert to our IR and we may negotiate an injury settlement... he may be back, eventually.

Back
Top Bottom