Dolphins cuts here | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts here

Really pleased with how things have turned out for our roster. Brooks, Pili, and Hill earned a position with us and it's refreshing to see that our staff values production.
Love parting ways with Iggy and feeney because neither earned a role with us.
The only sad move for me was cutting Uluave. Especially considering how things came down on the cuts it looked like he had made the roster when we traded Feeney. OT Smith and OG Cotton did not out perform Uluave IMO but I'm sure their positions / potential is being looked at in terms of development.
I'm pretty sure they'll bring Uluave back to the PS

I hope you all find this useful in seeing what has happened over the last ~30 days:

DATE- PLAYER- POS-TRANSACTION:
Aug 29, 2023 Myles Gaskin RB Cut
Aug 29, 2023 Da'Shawn Hand DE Cut
Aug 29, 2023 Kelvin Joseph CB Traded for CB Noah Igbinoghene
Aug 29, 2023 Chosen Anderson WR Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Geron Christian OT Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Jaylen Twyman DT Cut
Aug 28, 2023 James Tunstall OT Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Keke Coutee WR Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Randy Charlton DE Cut
Aug 28, 2023 A.J. Johnson LB Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Josiah Bronson DT Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Garrett Nelson LB Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Keidron Smith DB Cut
Aug 28, 2023 James Blackma QB Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Jamal Woods DT Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Chris Coleman WR Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Mitchell Agude LB Cut
Aug 28, 2023 Aubrey Miller Jr. LB Cut
Aug 27, 2023 Zach Sieler DE Re-signed Three-year extension (through 2026)
Aug 25, 2023 Myles Dorn SAF On IR undisclosed
Aug 25, 2023 Jamal Woods DT Signed
Aug 24, 2023 A.J. Johnson LB Signed
Aug 24, 2023 Mike Rose LB Cut
Aug 22, 2023 Tino Ellis DB On IR undisclosed
Aug 21, 2023 James Blackman QB Signed
Aug 18, 2023 Mark Gilbert CB Off IR undisclosed
Aug 18, 2023 Mark Gilbert CB Cut
Aug 15, 2023 Freddie Swain WR Cut
Aug 15, 2023 Freddie Swain WR Off IR undisclosed
Aug 13, 2023 Jamal Perry CB Signed
Aug 13, 2023 Keke Coutee WR Signed
Aug 12, 2023 John Lovett QB Off IR undisclosed
Aug 12, 2023 John Lovett QB Cut
Aug 7, 2023 Parry Nickerson DB Signed
Aug 7, 2023 James Blackman QB Cut
Aug 6, 2023 Da'Shawn Hand DE Signed/unrest FA
Aug 6, 2023 Anthony Montalvo DT Cut
Aug 5, 2023 Bennett Williams DB Cut
Aug 5, 2023 Bennett Williams DB Off IR undisclosed
Aug 4, 2023 Mark Gilbert CB Signed
Aug 3, 2023 Mike Rose LB Signed
Aug 3, 2023 Myles Dorn SAF Signed
Aug 2, 2023 Michael Turk P Cut
Jul 30, 2023 Eli Apple CB Signed/unrest FA
Jul 18, 2023 Zeke Vandenburgh LB On IR undisclosed
Jul 5, 2023 Cam Smith CB Signed/draft choice Four-year contract (through 2026)

I'm pretty sure they'll bring Uluave back to the PS
I'm hoping they do. I think he's definately worth an envestment. Add some strength to him and get him used to the Florida weather and I like his potential for not just being serviceable, but perhaps even starting at Center someday. The only other non starter we have that I see that potential in is Robert Jones. I'd like to keep them both around.

I'm hoping they do. I think he's definately worth an envestment. Add some strength to him and get him used to the Florida weather and I like his potential for not just being serviceable, but perhaps even starting at Center someday. The only other non starter we have that I see that potential in is Robert Jones. I'd like to keep them both around.
well jones is in but he'll go on IR. Once he does then maybe they'll bring Uluave back?

well jones is in but he'll go on IR. Once he does then maybe they'll bring Uluave back?
I think they bring him back is he doesn't get poached.

I like Uluave's potential but there is an awful lot of hand wringing for a guy that was gassed after ~25 snaps.

He'll be a lot better after a year of strength and conditioning on a PS, maybe ours.

I think they bring him back is he doesn't get poached.

I like Uluave's potential but there is an awful lot of hand wringing for a guy that was gassed after ~25 snaps.

He'll be a lot better after a year of strength and conditioning on a PS, maybe ours.
I agree he can use a year on the PS.....same for Higgins

here's the depth chart from the official site....i see one mistake as they have Saubert but he's on IR and Hill is not listed. Also they have Eich as the starting LG but again, not sure how official this is

The only surprise to me is Pili. I can see how they would keep Julian Hill and Chris Brooks.
Overall, as expected, good job.
I agree. I think Pili flashed, but Miami doesn't have a lot of depth there. Not saying he didn't earn his job, but Hill and Brooks showed more IMO.

We kept extra OL because of injury concerns of our top starter also the same applies to our running back room.

Back
Top Bottom