Dolphins cuts here | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts here

Can somebody post the list of players cut? I see all these 53 man rosters. I just got home from work.
Thanks in advance
Malik ReedLBAubrey MillerLBChris ColemanWR
Geron ChristianOTJosiah BronsonDEJamal WoodsDT
Jaylen TwymanNTKeke CouteeWRAJ JohnsonLB
Mitchell AgudeLBJames BlackmanQBRandy CharltonDE
Garrett NelsonLBKeidron SmithSJames TunstallOT
Cedric OgbuehiOTJamal PerryDBRyan HayesOT
Myles GaskinRBAlama UluaveCCameron GoodeLB
Ethan BonnerDBDa'Shawn HandDLElijah HigginsTE
Bryce ThompsonDBBraylon SandersWRTrill WilliamsDB
Tanner ConnerTERobbie ChosenWRDaewood DavisWR
Justin BethelDBTyler KroftTEParry NickersonDB
Noah IgbinogheneCBDan FeeneyC

Last two traded, the rest cut.

Dolphins released CB Justin Bethel.

Bethel is a special teams expert who is set to enter his 11th NFL season. If he’s on a roster in 2023, it most likely won’t be the Dolphins, after the team made him a part of their cuts to trim the roster down to 53 players. In addition to Bethel, the Dolphins also released/waived WR Robbie Chosen, RB Myles Gaskin, DT Da’Shawn Hand, TE Tyler Kroft, CB Parry Nickerson, OT Cedric Ogbuehi, DB Jamal Perry, LB Malik Reed, CB Ethan Bonner, TE Tanner Conner, LB Cameron Goode, OT Ryan Hayes, TE Elijah Higgins, WR Braylon Sanders, CB Bryce Thompson, OL Alama Uluave, CB Trill Williams, and WR Daewood Davis.
I predicted back when that Bethel would be a vested vet who we have a gentlemen's agreement be be released and then added back tomorrow when Ramsey hits the IR. Let's see if I'm right.

I haven’t seen a hill announcement. They waived Kroft and put Saubert on IR, according to Barry Jackson
The article says Julian Hill and Robert Jones made the 53. Counting the article's position groups though I come up with 52. Fuzzy math and haven't even been drinking yet.

Thank you for the list Games!

There are a couple really decent depth players and projects in that list. Its nice to know we have to cut talent.

Hope we can retain a couple on p squad. Pilili made the roster. Good insurance for Raekwoon next year.

Any bets who will end up on our PS? Highlighted a few, plus the 3 who I think will be resigned tomorrow.

Miami is 21st in the waiver claim order. Might be hard getting anyone reasonably good off the wire.

One guy I'm hopeful for is OT Conner Galvin from the Detroit Lions.

Cuts that surprised me was Gaskin (just because of his time here) and Uluave (because I thought he would be the backup center after Feeny was traded).

Cuts that surprised me was Gaskin (just because of his time here) and Uluave (because I thought he would be the backup center after Feeny was traded).
I knew they weren't going to keep 6 rbs and Gaskin would likely be the first to go.

There are some players that are currently on the roster that won't be around after the first game. I still doubt/question they'll have Mostert/Wilson, Achane, hmed and Brooks on the 53 man roster for long.

They're going to need to bring someone back or sign fa TE, not going into the season with just Smyth and Hill.

Back
Top Bottom