Dolphins cuts here | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts here

Brooks looked so good if we cut him he's gonna get claimed for sure.
Doubt it. For every guy that you are worried about losing to a waiver claim, the same thing is happening for every other team. Do you realize how many running backs that looked just as good as Brooks did in the preseason got placed on waivers?

I predicted back when that Bethel would be a vested vet who we have a gentlemen's agreement be be released and then added back tomorrow when Ramsey hits the IR. Let's see if I'm right.
I sure hope so. Bethel is such a great pinch player for us. Brings us vet savy and is usually in the right place at the right time. I never worry when he is in the game.

So no crosses or bethel. We are going to struggle on coverage for kicks and punts

Doubt it. For every guy that you are worried about losing to a waiver claim, the same thing is happening for every other team. Do you realize how many running backs that looked just as good as Brooks did in the preseason got placed on waivers?
Normally I would agree with this sentiment but I actually looked around a lot of rosters and I don't think it applies here, Brooks looked like a very capable back in my view

I thought they all showed well. Really happy for them. I think Hill probably earned the spot mostly with his blocking.

Brooks definitely looks like he belongs.

Pili might be a little more of a potential guy.
Really pleased with how things have turned out for our roster. Brooks, Pili, and Hill earned a position with us and it's refreshing to see that our staff values production.
Love parting ways with Iggy and feeney because neither earned a role with us.
The only sad move for me was cutting Uluave. Especially considering how things came down on the cuts it looked like he had made the roster when we traded Feeney. OT Smith and OG Cotton did not out perform Uluave IMO but I'm sure their positions / potential is being looked at in terms of development.

We can bring him back. His salary was guaranteed if he was on the roster for game one. What has he shown that impressed you?

Players practice different than in game. I think he is one of those players and he showed an ability to get behind the defense.

Back
Top Bottom