Dolphins cuts here | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts here

yeah I'm surprised but they probably bring both of them back to the PS
I haven’t seen a hill announcement. They waived Kroft and put Saubert on IR, according to Barry Jackson

The biggest surprise to me is Robert Jones. I thought he was improving in his first few years on the roster and he would turn into a reliable backup at worst. Obviously he didn’t show enough in training camp and they let him go.

He must have been in the 'waived-injured' category... when no one claims him, he'll revert to our IR and we may negotiate an injury settlement... he may be back, eventually.
According to Barry Jackson he is on the 53 and will be placed on IR tomorrow

The biggest surprise to me is Robert Jones. I thought he was improving in his first few years on the roster and he would turn into a reliable backup at worst. Obviously he didn’t show enough in training camp and they let him go.
He was injured. As someone else said, I wouldn't be surprised to see him back

Anyone know if 6 RBs on roster is typical? That seems very HIGH.

......maybe McD will use the run game more this year!
It just shows that MCDaniel is a RB coach and not a TE coach. Unlike the previous HC the Dolphins had.

That was what I predicted, but it isnt what the above article suggested.
That Palm Beach Post 53 looks like a projection based on who was supposedly at practice.

I’m watching Barry’s twitter feed. I trust him

That Palm Beach Post 53 looks like a projection based on who was supposedly at practice.

I’m watching Barry’s twitter feed. I trust him
I hope you are right... some of that seemed suspect. The 2 TEs especially.

Back
Top Bottom