Dolphins cuts thread | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts thread

Were going to get a straight year of constant whinnying and complaining from the reporters , and they will all fall in the same line.

Well maybe not Joe S.
yup, it seems like every move we make the beat writers don't like it. I'm going to let this all play out. Not every move we make is going to work but I'm glad you're changing things. A total rebuilt was needed and we're getting it.

yup, it seems like every move we make the beat writers don't like it. I'm going to let this all play out. Not every move we make is going to work but I'm glad you're changing things. A total rebuilt was needed and we're getting it.
I'm all in on the rebuild too and loving seeing the beat writers upset.

Go read Omar's twitter. You're going to love the $%$#%%$ he talks. Especially how Flores has already lost the locker room.

Go read Omar's twitter. You're going to love the $%$#%%$ he talks. Especially how Flores has already lost the locker room.

Can’t do it man... got to stay away from Omar.

So he lost the locker room, the one that (if he didn’t lose) wins how many more games.?

Wait till the turn and burn next year, this group wont matter.

I have a young relative in sports journalism. I tell that person to never make your reporting personal. Just report the news. Never try to influence others, that's not your job. I hope they listen.

Joe Shad tweeted that Vincent Taylor wasn't an exact scheme fit. So it looks like we Miami fans may have seen that last of Taylor. Sad day for me. Loved that guy.

He's going on a RT rampage, retweeting posts about "when will the misery end for dolphin fans?", another that says the Dolphins are stupid for letting him go.. He's not coming back.

Back
Top Bottom