Dolphins DT Zach Sieler vs Cincinnati (VIDEO) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins DT Zach Sieler vs Cincinnati (VIDEO)

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Finheaven Family,

I know it has been a little bit since I posted any content here, so I hope you all enjoy my latest cutup on Zach Sieler and his impressive performance vs Cincinnati.

Thank you!

at least for 1 game dude played like an emerging monster!

gets off fast - gets off blocks - penetrates - finds the ball - pursues - surprising burst and speed...

based on that film can't see how he was cut loose!

looks like an excellent poach!

BNF

Last edited:
Sometimes it takes a little luck in finding players who have the ability to contribute at the NFL level on a consistent basis. It also takes, good scouting to identify these players as well. Miami looks to have hit on at least one in Preston Williams. Nik Needham looks to be #2, perhaps Zach Sieler becomes # 3? He played a serious game of physical football against Cincinnati.

Sometimes it takes a little luck in finding players who have the ability to contribute at the NFL level on a consistent basis. It also takes, good scouting to identify these players as well. Miami looks to have hit on at least one in Preston Williams. Nik Needham looks to be #2, perhaps Zach Sieler becomes # 3? He played a serious game of physical football against Cincinnati.
I think you could include Needham, and Hartage in that category.

At worse he would give the team a good backup de. If the signed a starter, drafted a starter and had Sieler and Charlton as backups that wouldn't be too bad. Add a true run stuffing dt to Wilkins, Jones and Godchaux and the defensive line could be at least solid in 2020.

Looked good in limited viewing. Hopefully he keeps it up.

He's gonna be a good one IMO. Bad players don't play like he did for an entire game

I wouldn't go that far. He certainly looked better than some game one starters, and has me very interested. Now to see him in NE. If he shows there, Miami can scratch through a need.

Holy Crap, that guy was s force, pentrating, Stuffing runs, getting a piece of passes thrown...all he needed was an INT, and that monster game for him would have been complete.

Back
Top Bottom