Dolphins DT Zach Sieler vs Cincinnati (VIDEO) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins DT Zach Sieler vs Cincinnati (VIDEO)

He gave credit to Jenkins for helping him a lot coming into our defense. I hope he continues to play like this, he’s a beast out there. That play he sacked Dalton, I was like damn who was that. Then the two passes he batted away.

Excellent use of his hands, keeping the blocker from being able to fully engage, while not giving ground.

It's only one game, but looks promising.

If his performance continues like this, they'll start game planning for him. Double teams and such. Even if he won't look as good because of that, he's doing his job very well if he needs to be double teamed routinely by opposing defenses.

Merry Christmas Finheaven Family,

I know it has been a little bit since I posted any content here, so I hope you all enjoy my latest cutup on Zach Sieler and his impressive performance vs Cincinnati.

Thank you!

Get used to it, guys. Beefy, tall lineman is what this regime wants. About damn time. The teams that go deep in the playoffs have tough lines. Get tough or get lost.

Merry Christmas Finheaven Family,

I know it has been a little bit since I posted any content here, so I hope you all enjoy my latest cutup on Zach Sieler and his impressive performance vs Cincinnati.

Thank you!

Great job Josh! Thanks for posting! :up:

He lined up at DE and DT. They are definitely testing these guys out. I like it. I am Chris Grier hater number 1 but he seems like a decent pick up. Hopefully this coaching staff can coach him up to be even more effective.

One thing I really like was he lined up everywhere....he was at LDE, RDE and even play NT too. Very active keeping his eyes up and using his hands too.
I also noticed that, had him attacking from multiple positions. Seems to have a nose for the ball...

The one thing I did notice about Sieler was his ability to take down the RB with one arm. On the replays of the game it shows he did it twice. He tackled a RB coming through with his free arm, he's got long arms that are like clamps. It implies, he's got impressive strength.

Does anyone know why he was cut from the Ravens? He sounds like your prototypical DL you'd want for their type of defense. I tried searching on a Ravens forum, but didn't see much.

Does anyone know why he was cut from the Ravens? He sounds like your prototypical DL you'd want for their type of defense. I tried searching on a Ravens forum, but didn't see much.

Nice story here.. can’t find much else either, wouldn’t it be nice if we hit on a few guys with all this roster turnover?

Pinckney's Zach Sieler was 'a sponge' in rookie NFL season

Sieler (6'6/290) was not invited to an all-star game or the NFL Combine, but he did work out at Michigan's Pro Day and produced an athletic profile in the 32nd percentile. He posted a ridiculous 2016 season with 19.5 sacks and 29.5 tackles for loss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom