Dolphins Explore If Lock Is Their Answer! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Explore If Lock Is Their Answer!

Let's go. Move up, give whatever needs to be given up, and let's get the QB, and move forward.

Not sure he would be a great fit for the type of offense Miami will probably run. Lock needs a coach who can smooth out his footwork issues. That is his main concern and a good reason why his accuracy isn't consistent. I've watched him throw flat-footed quite a bit and sometimes the ball will sail on him. That said, there is no denying his arm talent and athletic skills.

It will be interesting to see if Oakland takes him with one of their first rounders. Gruden was raving about Lock during the Senior Bowl Week. Oakland and Denver are the two teams I'd look for to draft Lock.

He's highly inconsistent at best. Pass

I will say this, the year Dan was drafted, the critics were VERY split on their evaluations of him.

He'd just suffered through a very difficult year. His team was poor and his INTs were up. He was considered undisciplined... except we know how that turned out.

Lock probably isn't Marino... probably.

This is most likely academic cause Lock will be gone before our pick. I think there are things to like about Lock and things not to like. It seems most QB's this year are in this category. I want a QB as much as anyone but I don't want the team to reach for one in round one when you can get a very good player at a different position this year.

I know some of the few of us are willing to die on the Lock train, but this article gets me giggity

Back
Top Bottom