Dolphins Explore If Lock Is Their Answer! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Explore If Lock Is Their Answer!

After that YPA...ok.

I mean he threw for a buck thrity-five 2 tds and an int against a floundering Chargers team. HE got out to an early lead and barely hung on for the win. I mean, I don't know if this is the game to say "I told you so". We are seeing a bunch of undrafted guys have success in their first few games...much more success then Lock had in his first outing. Hell David Blough had 280 a couple of TDs and an Int in his first outing.

last time I checked the Chargers had a pretty good pass rush....

Can't believe a Drew Lock thread with me posting, I guess I was taking my break from the forum at this point in time. I was very high on Lock last year, but constantly being told how dumb I was on here for thinking that. It's just one start and he wasn't able to sustain his fast start yesterday, so too early to be crying victory yet, but they do have something there they need to investigate. This is great for us because, it's another QB needy team, as long as he doesn't completely **** the bed in the last 4 games, I think the Broncos will defer taking a QB in 2020 and wait for Lawrence in 2021 if Lock isn't working out.

The Bronco’s view Lock as their guy!

26th in the NFL in sacks...it is indeed excellent...

Touche....didn’t check the stats just recalling they had Melvin Imgram and Joey Bosa.

I actually put more stock in QB hurries than sacks though..and the Chargers are 6th in the NFL in QB hurry percentage.

I was very high on Lock as well and really wanted him in Miami!! I was hoping we would have traded down and grabbed him later in the first. Looking to be a stud so far for Denver.
Aaaaaah good for him, I'll be rooting for the guy. I've always loved his energy.

Well... 22-27 309 and 3 tds taking down the Texans for us!....

Lets not start with this crap again.
The QB has played what..2 games and already starting with crap like this....

Is this thread going to get bumped after every good game he has?

Really pleased for him, great start to his career. He's genuinely a nice kid and deserves any success that comes his way. Honestly the way he closed out last season was fantastic and didn't get enough credit IMO, slipping to the 2nd round was crazy when Daniel Jones goes #6 overall. The win today helps us in a couple of ways, obviously beating the Texans and taking Denver out of the QB hunt for 2020.

Back
Top Bottom