Dolphins Explore If Lock Is Their Answer! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Explore If Lock Is Their Answer!

Kid has monster tools -- but I think he'll (eventually) get exposed

between the ears... If he can handle the game mentally and

not get crushed once teams figure him out then he could be solid...

Really pleased for him, great start to his career. He's genuinely a nice kid and deserves any success that comes his way. Honestly the way he closed out last season was fantastic and didn't get enough credit IMO, slipping to the 2nd round was crazy when Daniel Jones goes #6 overall. The win today helps us in a couple of ways, obviously beating the Texans and taking Denver out of the QB hunt for 2020.

That was what I didn't understand. There were reasons to think both ways on Drew Lock. But that has been true of other quarterbacks in recent years yet they still go in the first round.

It wasn't this thread but somewhere here I posted that Drew Lock was a better version of Justin Herbert. I'll stick with that. Both of them can be all over the map but Lock has more variety of RPM and also is tremendously confident out there, as opposed Herbert's oft-baffled look.

He was terrific yesterday but I'd rather evaluate after the last 3 games + full season at starter in 2020.

Excellent start to his career though.

Noah Fant is going to be a beast. They should draft Jeudy or Lamb to go along with Sutton and Fant. Give the kid a real shot next year. Lamb would compliment Sutton really well with his elite YAC ability.

Back
Top Bottom