dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns

I didn't read through all pages of the thread, but we don't necessary have to use draft picks to trade up. I hope you didn't forget about Matt Moore being used for a QB starved team as well as Bess. Both are expendable imo if need be.

Bess yes, but Moore? We didn't sign him to 4 mil guaranteed just to trade him.

Both the Raiders and Browns could use Matt Moore. Maybe package him with some picks to move up??
Raiders have Flynn now, and I think the Browns want to give Weeden another shot.

No trade ups.. Ireland should do his homework and pick players at our many positions...We chose Jake with the number 1 overall pick and he isn't even on our team anymore... taking a OL so high has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I agree 100%

Luke Joeckel is a top LT, but honestly you cant go wrong with Fisher or Johnson either. Joeckel will take way too much to get.

maybe not, starting to hear the name Star again in KC. just from NFLN tonight. Raiders also need defense more. DE. This draft is about getting your guy at the right value so Raiders and Browns might like guys they know will be available at 12.

2 words... Ezekial Ansah. Draft him in the 1st and we will win the division. Book it!

Trade up for dee milliner?

Sorry I'm late posting. Haven't gone far beyond this in my reading. I just wanted to comment that we're now supposedly looking to tade up, and MILLINER vistited us just recently. Maybe the MIAMI staff really liked what that young man had to offer. It all fits!

Just my opinion, but not a great year to trade into top10 Not enough "elite" guys.

How about we simply use all of our draft picks "as is" and play the odds - more swings at the plate = greater chance of hitting on some future starters? Anyone for this?

Back
Top Bottom