dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns

Jonathan Martin did well and will be starting for us next year. Don't jump to conclusions.

Don't be so sure on Martin. He didn't grade out real well as a starting left tackle last year.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

If we got Dee Milliner and if Grimes gets back to 100% we'd have a pretty darn good set of starting CBs

I totally understand the negative reaction to the news about trading up for a top LT, I really do. I just... I don't know. It's disappointing we don't feel confident enough in our abilities to draft a guy either in the 2nd or 3rd round that would contribute. I just don't like the idea of blowing our #12 and #42 on another lineman, while I feel you don't need a top LT in the league.

**** had I thought this were a real possibility I would have been cheering for Jake Long @ 9 mil per

This is on rotoworld.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot believes the Dolphins' signing of Brent Grimes "increases the likelihood" that the Browns target Alabama CB Dee Milliner in April's draft.The Browns had a contract proposal on the table for Grimes, but he picked the free-spending Dolphins when they offered more money (and a surprising $3 million guaranteed). Although many mocks project Milliner in the top five, he's not as highly thought of inside the NFL as he's been in the draftnik community. There's every chance Milliner will be available at the No. 6 pick. Mar 31 - 9:43 PM

Back
Top Bottom