Dolphins / Hurricane Irma thread | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins / Hurricane Irma thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost a home near Ft. Myers in 2004 to Hurricane Charley and had to live in FEMA trailers for over a year afterwards. Rough times. I'm not in south Florida anymore but wishing you guys the best. Irma is no joke.

Jeremy Fowler‏Verified account @JFowlerESPN 8m8 minutes ago
Sources: Pittsburgh and Philadelphia are neutral sites under consideration if Bucs-Dolphins play this week. Decision likely tomorrow.

624670.gif

That's close to 'ol Bump. Hmmm ... 1 hour road trip with likely very cheap tickets ...

w6yRN.gif
I'm in.

Isn't Atlanta opening a new stadium? Thats probably why they don't want us to play there, before they do.

What is all this talk of neutral site. Why does it have to be neutral when it's our home game. I bet the league would love to put them in London this week and call it a "neutral site."

Like every Floridian, stay safe and don't feel too brave to evacuate if needed.

How'd you fare last year with Matthew?
We stayed home. I went to my mother's much newer house then mine. I had some roof siding come off of my house, my mom was good some minor flooding.

What's funny is my mom lost power but I went home and had power. Older homes had better power grids I guess

Thinking of everyone in South Florida. I live in Northern California and the area is being devastated by wild fires. My house is actually in a evacuation zone right now. I know how it feels and it absolutely sucks. Hope everyone stays safe.

I had a heard about the wildfires there but had no idea the severity until I just checked it out.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Map-California-Wildfires-442787433.html

They're everywhere. Incredible. Best to you and your family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom