Dolphins in discussions with Will Allen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins in discussions with Will Allen

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
According to a tweet from Jeff Darlington, the Dolphins are in discussions with Will Allen. Guess Nolan Carroll will be the next CB to go if Will Allen comes on board.

all is forgiven will! we love you will. here is some $.

If it means cutting Carroll, I'd sign Will Allen, Jason Allen and even Wooding fing Allen.

As a guy who has faced Tom Brady A LOT, I can't help but think Will Allen would have been better in coverage than Bess or Carroll last night. What the hell were Ireland and Sparano thinking when they let him go??

Will Allen with probably tell us to f off and sign with NE. Hopefully he has some strong roots here.

I'm not so sure Allen can still play but I'm positive he can line up across from the WR correctly and not wander around the middle of the field. I'll take a gimpy Allen over a lost, give the WR 10 yards of cushion Carroll anytime.

great news. it atleast they no they shouldnt have released him. sapp was awful last year too

Really makes you question this regimes talent evaluation process, Why did they ever release him!:idk:

Bring him back!

But this leaves the question, why did we let go of him in the first place?

Probably didn't want his salary guaranteed for the season if he was on the Week 1 roster...

Now if we resign him, that isn't the case and I assume we pay him on a pro rata basis?

Back
Top Bottom