Dolphins in discussions with Will Allen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins in discussions with Will Allen

If they do sign him he better play good because, if not he is going to get the same treatment that sapp and carroll got on here.

To me it looked like Carrol was playing scared, the few times the camera focused on him, prior to the snap, he seemed confused and scared, like a deer in headlights look!!! Sapp seemed a step too slow and just didn't play well ... Sapp's poor performance surprised me somewhat, because he played well from mid - season on, last season and had a solid camp this year ... I hope Will Allen is coming back, he was the perfect fit for the role as a DB leader in the 3rd down role ... he would know and recognize plays IMO, and have the ability to direct the other DB's on 3rd down ...

Can Will Allen stay healthy??? he's probably one of the better insurances out there, but can he stay healthy???

Bring him back!

But this leaves the question, why did we let go of him in the first place?

Well his contract wont be guarenteed this way. However, it wouldnt shock me if he winds up getting more money than he originally would have. I know if I were him, based on what happened last night, I would be asking for more money. Why not? They ****ed him over. Turns out they were wrong. Go figure.

I hope he gets more money than he would have, serves the stupid FO right. Bank, Will!
Get him back here ASAP.

Kudos to the FO if they actually eat crow for once and admit a mistake and fix it.

still waiting on the news carroll has been cut =).
Me too. It would have been a whole lot easier if we cut Carroll and kept Allen in the first place. I still don't know how the signing of some rookie UDFA CB will help us now. Hopefully Jimmy Wilson steps up.

There must be better options out there than Will Allen. Seriously, the guy took a massive pay cut yet still lost a training camp battle to Nolan Carroll. What more needs to be said ? Even Mike Nolan can't be that wrong.

Re-signing Will would be just like signing Al Harris last year. We need to go forwards, not backwards.

Carroll's not getting cut. Jimmy Wilson would get cut before Carroll.

I heard that Will Allen is in the building right now, according to Joe Rose show. LOL, nice job Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom