Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

shouldn't you 'in state' fans be out looting and turning over cars right now???

alright i'm off to watch workaholics on the dvr before i hit the sack...congrats heat...paper champions :up: :lol:

i swear you were alright to talk hoops with and then you found out i'm a celtics fan and now it's all i'm just bitter...and that's just not the case...i call em like i see em...and no ones gonna change my opinion...

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

well then enlighten me with what "something" is and stop dicking around...

Im not here to talk about the dolphins, tonight is all about the world champs miami heat, check back with me in a week.

Is it just me or does anyone else get annoyed at how the national media continuously says lebron promised or guarantees multiple championships? He clearly didn't say that if you look at the video. People don't comprehend English well anymore. Just take what you want and make up the rest.

[video=youtube;cA-slCPeh3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-slCPeh3o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or does anyone else get annoyed at how the national media continuously says lebron promised or guarantees multiple championships? He clearly didn't say that if you look at the video. People don't comprehend English well anymore. Just take what you want and make up the rest.

Completely agree.

People hear what they want to hear.

alright i'm off to watch workaholics on the dvr before i hit the sack...congrats heat...

DRINK UP!

haterade1-1.jpg

clear.gif

Almost shed a tear tonight. All the haters(hoops), all the media critisism, all the doubters analysts, we shut everyone up tonight. We proved all wrong, we did it. I could not be more proud of the miami heat.

Almost shed a tear tonight. All the haters(hoops), all the media critisism, all the doubters analysts, we shut everyone up tonight. We proved all wrong, we did it. I could not be more proud of the miami heat.

I cried like a mother ****er. Won't lie. I'm a grown ass man and I cried.

**** yeah. I love this Goddamn city and I love this team. I love to see great things happen to this city and the Miami metro area.

My heart will forever be in South Florida. There's nothing like it.

This morning Miami is blessed by the Heat.

PARADE ROLLING DOWN BISCAYNE ONCE AGAIN!

Now lets hope this motivate the dolphins to pick there game up and atleast get back to contending for christ sakes, i dont think i can take another season of 0-7.

So since we get so much hate from cleveland fans, i thought i'd go over to there message boards on realcavsfans.com to see what there saying about us winning it all. some of these quotes are cracking me up, lmao. I will post them below.

this hurts, cant lie...im bummed

i really feel like cleveland will never win, anything

another ****ty super team wins a ship

makes me wonder i even bother watching sports.....

The heat even have cavs fighting with each other which makes it so much sweeter, this is a reply to the fan above from another cavs fan.

Go dig a hole, jump in it and bury yourself. Cleveland has won before and they can win again. It's people with negative attitudes that prevents players not wanting to come to a depressed city.

this guy here could not even stomach to watch us win, lmao.

so happy didnt watch this ****. cant believe how weak okc came out

went fishing instead and landed 32, 36, 36, and 46 inch muskies. feel much better about my day now.

this guy here was a bit pissed, lol.

The NBA is a ****ing joke.

This guy here, was smart and an idiot at the same time. See below why.

The beggining of a dynasty. Can't wait until we have ours.

lmao, our next cleveland fan is a little upset :).

Won't be tuning into espn for the duration...of my life

Another upset cleveland fan.

Bill Russell, the sports greatest winner of all time, handing a trophy to Lebron. There is no justice in this world.

lol at this guy.

I feel like ****. Speachless.

This guy here takes a shot at spoeltra. lol hes madd.

Spoelstra with the backwards/sideways hat and LeBron talking about how **** slapping Cleveland "paid off."

Bunch of jerkoffs.

lol, this guy here gets stuart scott involved.

Larry O'Brifen? Really, Stuart Scott? This is just an onslaught of douchbaggery.

Another upset cleveland fan takin shots at the heat.

I was lied to my entire life, cheaters do win.

Saved the best for last, Yours truly, from skip bayless on twitter ,and this was one here made me sick to my stomach. I cant believe this skip idiot bayless at espn still has a job after this.

Like father like son. First Delonte, and now Lebron is an NBA champion.

I just could not help myself to see what cavs fan where saying, and after reading all that, its the icing on the cake. Heat Haters have been destroyed, and owned lmao! go heat.

Back
Top Bottom