Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

well at least you're not egregiously wielding your elbows like the league's most entitled and a March SI Poll's 2nd dirtiest player in the league :idk:

Have I ever told the story about how I scored five points against Kevin Garnett?

Eell, he was on the bench but at the time but it's still my crowning moment in my high school sports career lol.

Have I ever told the story about how I scored five points against Kevin Garnett?

Eell, he was on the bench but at the time but it's still my crowning moment in my high school sports career lol.

clear.gif

Dead serious. I was a Freshman backup PG playing varsity basketball in South Carolina. Garnett played at Mauldin High before transferring to that prep school in Chicago.

I played about three minutes at the end of that game with Garnett on the bench and Mauldin stomping our dickholes in. I hit a three right off the bench and then was fouled on a layup attempt.

Garnett is still to this day the most impressive thing I've ever see in my life lol. We won the tip-off and our starting PG raced down the court for a layup and Garnett came from nowhere and planted that basketball about 14 rows up. Guy was unreal. Never seen anything like it. Jaws were on the floor the entire game.

Dead serious. I was a Freshman backup PG playing varsity basketball in South Carolina. Garnett played at Mauldin High before transferring to that prep school in Chicago.

I played about three minutes at the end of that game with Garnett on the bench and Mauldin stomping our dickholes in. I hit a three right off the bench and then was fouled on a layup attempt.

Garnett is still to this day the most impressive thing I've ever see in my life lol. We won the tip-off and our starting PG raced down the court for a layup and Garnett came from nowhere and planted that basketball about 14 rows up. Guy was unreal. Never seen anything like it. Jaws were on the floor the entire game.
What high school did you go to?

I went to Boiling Springs High.

Its about half an hour from Greenville where I live now and 40 minutes from Mauldin.

I don't want to hear jack about how the Heat are getting all the calls in this game cause it has been overwhelmingly in favor of the Thunder.

your not gonna beat the heat when the roll players shoot from 3 the way they have today...you can't limit lebron and double him or force the ball out of his hands and have guys shoot the way the heat have tonight...

mike miller playing a serious game of possum...can hardly stand up on d but when its o he looks pretty damn healthy with that jump shot form...ha ha...

another garbage flagrant foul call though...not that it mattered in any way...

I don't want to hear jack about how the Heat are getting all the calls in this game cause it has been overwhelmingly in favor of the Thunder.

Amen...and the Thunder are STILL getting killed!

Can you feel it Heatnation!?! :fh: :fh: :fh:

you might have scored but i seriously doubt it was in kg's eye...kg in his prime would wipe the floor with any of these bigs pretty much...you wanna talk about a player...superior foot work great lift in his prime run the floor like a gazelle

FILTHY

you might have scored but i seriously doubt it was in kg's eye...kg in his prime would wipe the floor with any of these bigs pretty much...you wanna talk about a player...superior foot work great lift in his prime run the floor like a gazelle

FILTHY

Like I said, he was on the bench at the time.

Meanwhile, in Miami...these refs are something awful!

Why are they making all of Miami's shots go in?!

They must have remote controlled basketballs IMO.

:sidelol: :lol: :lol2:

on the bench...ha ha who ****ing cares then...this game tonight has nothing to do with officiating...the heat have taken the thunder to the woodshed...like i said if the roll players shoot from 3 the way they have all night tonight your not beating the heat...just not happening

i'm happy for lebron getting that stupid monkey off his back and i think chalmers gets a bad rap for some reason he's a solid player...

Back
Top Bottom