Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

Lol so kobe doesn't do the same?? every time he shoots the balls he looks at the refs for a foul not only D-wade, i do agree with you about his whining that pisses me off he should just play ball.

sure kobe does...but he actually makes a lot of his...kobe doesn't hit the deck like someone shot him though...

i can see where people don't like pierce...but no one whines like d wade...no one flops on every shot like d wade...no one...no one looks to be bailed out like d wade

and thats the thing that drives me crazy about wade when he refuses to get back on D, instead hes going at the ref. Listen i love Wade but the dude has changed since he came into the league. When he first came to Miami, he was a father, married to his school sweetheart who never partied or went out. He was extremely humble and very unassuming. He was extrememly grateful to be where he was at. But money and fame change people. He now is always on the town, having sex parties and banging hot chicks. Not saying its bad but he has changed. So when i see people talk about how humble and polite durant and even rose are I always chuckle because wade used to be that guy too and durant and rose might change too.

and thats the thing that drives me crazy about wade when he refuses to get back on D, instead hes going at the ref. Listen i love Wade but the dude has changed since he came into the league. When he first came to Miami, he was a father, married to his school sweetheart who never partied or went out. He was extremely humble and very unassuming. He was extrememly grateful to be where he was at. But money and fame change people. He now is always on the town, having sex parties and banging hot chicks. Not saying its bad but he has changed. So when i see people talk about how humble and polite durant and even rose are I always chuckle because wade used to be that guy too and durant and rose might change too.
true that -___-

see i can respect that...how bout wade diving and flopping all over...but what about games 2 and 3 where the officials took durant off the floor on garbage...if that was bron this place would blow up and those games would be blow outs...agreed on the nba officiating sucks...no doubt...

as for flagrants don't get me started...hard playoff fouls mean flagrants...it's rediculous...battier cheap shots as much as perk
Agree on Battier and he's been holding like crazy too. Wade...I think that's more his style when he drives to the basket, he just throws his body around a lot but he does look to the refs and complain more than he should for sure. Game 2 was one of the worst officiated games in the series and if you just looked at that game it clearly looked as if the Refs were for the Heat it seemed that obvious. Game 3, it wasn't that Durant didn't foul it was that they called some weak stuff on him...what I call touch fouls...calls that should not have been made.

OK, and where are your stats for the no-calls, because I took that into consideration from what I have been seeing on the court. Skew the numbers much???

Being Ive just began becoming interested in NBA Although overall I still think its a b***h of a league of which cant hold college bball's jock strap, it would have been nice to see a fair series
3 or 4 to 1? Exaggerate much?

In 4 games the Thunder have committed 83 fouls...the Heat have committed 77...6 fouls difference.

OK, and where are your stats for the no-calls, because I took that into consideration from what I have been seeing on the court. Skew the numbers much???

So what you're saying is that the refs are calling the amount of fouls almost equally but are really screwing OKC in the non-calls. They decided to make it pretty much equal in the calls they were gonna make but are really one-sided in the non calls? Wow. Talking about an arbitrary, irrational, agenda driven way to look at things

Being Ive just began becoming interested in NBA Although overall I still think its a b***h of a league of which cant hold college bball's jock strap, it would have been nice to see a fair series
No calls? Really? How do you quantify no calls? And are you counting the no calls for both teams? I don't see how no calls makes it a 3-to-1 or 4-to-1 ratio if they never happened.

Haters gonna hate, simple as that. Another excuse, another day. If you don't like the officiating, don't watch I say. Again, the Heat are clearly the more aggressive, hungrier team...THAT's why they're getting the calls in crunch time. Meanwhile the Thunder, for the most part, are consistently settling for jumpers down the stretch or when they have a chance to put the Heat away.

Anyone care to explain how losing a 17 point lead in less than four minutes, shooting 18 percent from 3 point land, LeBron nearly having as many assists as the whole Thunder team, Chalmers going off for 25, or Westbrook's last second bonehead play in Game 4 is the refs fault? Thank you!

Agree on Battier and he's been holding like crazy too. Wade...I think that's more his style when he drives to the basket, he just throws his body around a lot but he does look to the refs and complain more than he should for sure. Game 2 was one of the worst officiated games in the series and if you just looked at that game it clearly looked as if the Refs were for the Heat it seemed that obvious. Game 3, it wasn't that Durant didn't foul it was that they called some weak stuff on him...what I call touch fouls...calls that should not have been made.

the kind of ticky tack stuff you shouldn't call in a finals...offensive foul on the face up after the catch...contesting wade under the basket...2 horrendous momentum and game changing foul calls...

No calls? Really? How do you quantify no calls? And are you counting the no calls for both teams? I don't see how no calls makes it a 3-to-1 or 4-to-1 ratio if they never happened.

Its ridiculous and nonsensical. Whats hes pretty much saying is that in total, miami has committed 3 times the amount of fouls that OKC has. Since the calls have been pretty much equal, in order to support his position, Miami has to of fouled OKC 3 times as much and that they werent called. Miami, who is an elite defense team, who attacks the rim constantly has 3 times as many fouls as a jumpshooting team who plays medicore defense and constantly reaches in on plays. Makes perfect sense to me :crazy:

So what you're saying is that the refs are calling the amount of fouls almost equally but are really screwing OKC in the non-calls. They decided to make it pretty much equal in the calls they were gonna make but are really one-sided in the non calls? Wow. Talking about an arbitrary, irrational, agenda driven way to look at things

No, thats not what Im saying.. With that your bottom rant doesnt apply

the kind of ticky tack stuff you shouldn't call in a finals...offensive foul on the face up after the catch...contesting wade under the basket...2 horrendous momentum and game changing foul calls...

holy smokes, your still on here whining?? were up to 14 pages now and your still whining about refs? lmao

Back
Top Bottom