Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today

Miami are not the kind of team to have coaches snorting cocaine off women’s stomachs, it is regularly stated they want staff of good character.

Oh wait sorry, my mistake. Miami DO have coaches etc etc

Someone has lost his "tenses". - LOL

Spk Engrish? - LOL

Devils Advocate:

Owner is a loser. Always has been. Franchise is easily one of the worst pro sports franchises in terms of on-field success. Zero playoff pedigree. 2nd year coach. QB health is a major issue. OL is brutal.

Don’t get me wrong I’d love to get the guy. But if Philly is an option for him too, it’s a no brainer.

No.

Still no word on if he's left the building, I think he's still in there so maybe that's good news
He might be getting medical attention after hes listened to Ross and Grier and their track record so don't hit the positive record just yet. 😉

Yep - I just moved out of there.

Gotta get down here to SW Florida, brother. It was 82 and breezy today in North Port.
After our trip to S FL for the week 18 Jets game, the wife is on board with us moving down. She's actually been on Zillow. Now just got to figure out the job situation, and how to take the grandbabies with us.

Back
Top Bottom