Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today

I doubt very seriously he’s going to commit to anything today. I think it’s after the Eagles are out of the playoffs before he does anything.

If he's going to wait for the eagles, Miami won't.
'Yeah, Mr Ross, I'll take the ob, but only if the eagles fire their DC and that may be after the SB. Yes, I know all the other top DC candidates will be gone by then, but, hey, you'll just have to wait.'
Can't see that happening.

Was I asking for permission?
Nope. I’ll let you get back to being an insufferable whiner.

call the midwife GIF by PBS

If he's going to wait for the eagles, Miami won't.
'Yeah, Mr Ross, I'll take the ob, but only if the eagles fire their DC and that may be after the SB. Yes, I know all the other top DC candidates will be gone by then, but, hey, you'll just have to wait.'
Can't see that happening.
I mean strictly from him working for them and helping prepare for their game’s currently. I didn’t mean waiting to see if the Eagles position comes open or not.

They might already have an agreement in place, but I don’t expect an announcement until after the Eagles are out. That’s just how I see it playing out.

I doubt very seriously he’s going to commit to anything today. I think it’s after the Eagles are out of the playoffs before he does anything.
Then he might find himself out of a job entirely, because teams won't sit around, and if the Eagles DC doesn't get any head coach offers, then he'll be out of sight out of mind for another year.

Only people who think he’s a good owner are division rivals. Multiple scandals, no playoff wins, only 3 playoff appearances. Just like I wish Woody Johnson could own the Jets forever, all those teams/fanbases wish Ross could be the owner of the Dolphins forever.
i guess you'd rather Bruce Beal. Well - pick ur poison

Back
Top Bottom