Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today

I dont like Ross but I don't hate him, he's trying and spending money on the team. It could be worse.

Coulda done without the Brady tampering that's for sure.
Yeah! For a smart business man I'd Mark that one as STUPID as Fck! But he is spending money which is required to succeed. The organization has some bad characters over the years and bad advice so we will see how next year plays out. I'm just not a hater anyway! I am hopeful for a good DC and having both sides of the ball play well at the same time!

Yeah! For a smart business man I'd Mark that one as STUPID as Fck! But he is spending money which is required to succeed. The organization has some bad characters over the years and bad advice so we will see how next year plays out. I'm just not a hater anyway! I am hopeful for a good DC and having both sides of the ball play well at the same time!
I've been a hater lately, I'll admit it, but I'm trying to get over it. I'm trying very hard to get back on the "Have faith in Tua staying healthy" wagon, I just havnt fully climbed back on yet.

I've been a hater lately, I'll admit it, but I'm trying to get over it. I'm trying very hard to get back on the "Have faith in Tua staying healthy" wagon, I just havnt fully climbed back on yet.
I still stay tuned into the playoffs that allows me to not dwell too much on the year. However anxiety will start after Superbowl LOL! I have faith we can do better and find that final missing piece a DC that can turn this D into a top 10! Have faith Brother we are not done yet!

That's a difficult one to buy. I'd be looking to bring in competition if I were Grier. Maybe a mid round quarterback, whose ceiling is higher than Bridgewater and Thompson.

If Tua can stay healthy, you figure he could be even better with a year in McDaniel's system. Especially if that run game improves.

Who has a 17-0 season capped with a Super Bowl World Champoinship trophy? I'll wait....You sure you're a fan?
I am a fan. But we need to be realistic. It’s 2023…when’s the last time they won a playoff game? How many playoff wins in the last 30 years?

I am a fan. But we need to be realistic. It’s 2023…when’s the last time they won a playoff game? How many playoff wins in the last 30 years?
This is why we're trying to be better. Vic Fangio makes us better. I think Sean Desai would make our D better. Ross isn't afraid to spend, never has been. We made the playoffs with a M*A*S*H unit of injuries. This team is going the right way. Keep the faith

Back
Top Bottom