Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team' | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team'

The saddest part of this entire situation is the apathy.

Ross and Grier wanted to burn it down for the promise of something grand in the future. That’s fine.

But when a fan of almost 40 years can only sit and watch your games without even a speck of emotion, it’s pretty dangerous. I felt nothing watching that debacle yesterday. I’m going to keep watching, because it’s what I do. But I won’t be going to Miami for a home game this year. I won’t be going to MetLife for the Jets or Giants games.

That's how you handle Sundays Asswhippin! Get angry and focused.

He keeps this up and I'll have me a Baker Jersey. Been a long time since I've heard a player say this about his team.

The saddest part of this entire situation is the apathy.

Ross and Grier wanted to burn it down for the promise of something grand in the future. That’s fine.

But when a fan of almost 40 years can only sit and watch your games without even a speck of emotion, it’s pretty dangerous. I felt nothing watching that debacle yesterday. I’m going to keep watching, because it’s what I do. But I won’t be going to Miami for a home game this year. I won’t be going to MetLife for the Jets or Giants games.

I flew down from Jersey - and you nailed it. No emotion. Shook my head on the 1st play from scrimmage and after that was just numb w no feeling. I didn’t even drink.

Not fair, Miami is going to war this year with slingshots and bb guns and going up against teams with machine guns and cannons.

:offtopic: I know it's hard to focus. Try and keep up if you can.

Off topic? Cause and effect. Just allowing context to your hyperbole. It was focused and on topic.

Not fair, Miami is going to war this year with slingshots and bb guns and going up against teams with machine guns and cannons.

Dont care if they go to war with their dicks in their hand as long as they are still shooting off on the front line trying to blind the opponents if nothing else

Back
Top Bottom