Dolphins looking to trade 6 pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins looking to trade 6 pick?

You wouldn't take #20 and 2 #1s?
Of course, if the 2 #1's were in 2022 and 2023. But even so, that's alot of draft spots to come up. I'd think Chicago would need to add more, to make it happen.

I personally think its going to be Denver and Miami will select a CB at #9. JMO.

Getting picks is great but at some point you have to get players!

Why draft Tua at #5 then not give him weapons to perform? If we don't do it now we could be looking at another QB in 2022/23 simply because we haven't armed the #5 pick we have! That would be utter madness.
You speak as if there are no players left after the top 10.

At this point I would think Miami would wait to see who's left on the draft board at 6 before making a trade. For example if Chase and Pitts are gone and they're not that interested in Sewell they might be willing to move back a few spots if they get offered a great deal.

Of course, if the 2 #1's were in 2022 and 2023. But even so, that's alot of draft spots to come up. I'd think Chicago would need to add more, to make it happen.
I'd take it... but more would be better.

I really hope that Frisco takes Jones. They are the only one who values him that highly... If the fifth QQ is Lance or Fields... other teams will pay more.

New England. What the heck, Coach and Bill work a deal , as long as we get the better of it.
I’m beginning to feel we have no chance at Pitts with him most likely gone at 4 .
the question is a will Will Fuller star for us ?
if so trade 6
get a pass rusher With pats pick then Najee a Harris then there are so many talents with our next three picks. I hope they get picks next year and this .
Ya know Cone May 1st we all will know wont we ?

I didn't think Jerry Jones would be that stupid to trade up to #4 for Pitts. But he's crazy enough to do it. Miami could make a killing trading #6 to a QB hungry team.

I'll admit it... I'm all over articles like this for a couple of reasons. One: I think we should have stayed at 12. and Two: I believe that it is ALWAYS better to trade down if you can get the right deal.

So...

Is this speculation real?

No clue.

But I hope so.

Trading to 9 means probably Waddle for us. Smith might go 8 to Carolina since they lost Samuel. There's the odd chance that Waddle was always our #1. It's risky with both Detroit and Carolina ahead if us at 9. But if we get a treasure trove of picks and Waddle at 9, giddy up.

If Chase and Pitts are gone... trade the pick.

If one of them is there... make the pick.
I think this is along the lines. Probably doing their prep early instead of on draft day in case this scenario plays out and Chase/Pitts are gone and a QB falls. Then the deal is in place, but if Chase or Pitts are there stay and make a pick.

Getting picks is great but at some point you have to get players!

Why draft Tua at #5 then not give him weapons to perform? If we don't do it now we could be looking at another QB in 2022/23 simply because we haven't armed the #5 pick we have! That would be utter madness.

Listen: Like Business, EVERYTHING is for sale. Once the pice is right. That’s a fact

Back
Top Bottom