Dolphins Lost #21 Pick Revisited | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Lost #21 Pick Revisited

Why? Because you didn't get your desired response? You are the only guy I've ever seen here that requests his threads be deleted for the simple fact that it isn't going like you want. What's up with that mindset? You have done it multiple times now.
I said we are done. Find someone else to bother.

On this forum, I'm not sure. Yesterday with local fans there was a great response with comments and picks. They were not over it either and wanted to vent one last time, same as I did and was some fun.

Have you looked at the threads in the last few weeks "making a point?" Talk about living in a vacuum.

Never mind, can some one please delete this.
First, we got Chubb. Who Fangio will have in the DPOTY conversation.

Second, I just don't give a **** about what anyone wants to whine about that's outside our control. That ship sailed and the pick is gone. Yeah, it sucks but if that's the top ranked stone in people's shoes in their life they need to get a toehold on Mt. Reality.

At the top of the thread there is a "edit thread" button on the right. You can delete it

Last edited:
Lions players and staff suspended for gambling - NFL takes Dolphins 2024 pick as punishment for the Lions
Dog Gif GIF

First, we got Chubb. Who Fangio will have in the DPOTY conversation.

Second, I just don't give a **** about what anyone wants to whine about that's outside our control. That ship sailed and the pick is gone. Yeah, it sucks but if that's the top ranked stone in people's shoes in their life they need to get a toehold on Mt. Reality.

At the top of the thread there is a "edit thread" button on the right. You can delete it

Actually, the phins have 4 legitimate DPotY candidates (Chubb, Howard, Phillips, Ramsey)

Back
Top Bottom