Dolphins Lost #21 Pick Revisited | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Lost #21 Pick Revisited

Have not thought much about it, but will when the 21st pick comes up tonight.

Miami had the #21 pick today but our egotistical idiot of an owner lost it for us and I am not over that yet or are the locals. This is a sour grapes thread and if you moved on you can do the same to another thread. There was a fair chance to get a difference maker for our team and should never have been lost.

That sai who would you have wanted at pick #21 and we will see if they would have been there later tonight. I would go Robinson or Mayer.
why are you trying to get us all depressed ?........the fact is we lost that pick and can’t get it back so why even think about it?.........now you got me all upset about this......it was hard enough that we're gonna see 50 players go off the board before we're OTC

Good thing I can still listen to Ozzy

His ego also leads him to spend A LOT of money. More than most. So there are tradeoffs.

I said this before and I'll say it again.

We didn't lose pick 21. We traded it for MIKE MCDANIEL.

Had that whole scenario not played out, Flores may very well still be HC.

So while some may be upset we lost it.

I'll be happy that it got us Mcdaniel.

why are you trying to get us all depressed ?........the fact is we lost that pick and can’t get it back so why even think about it?.........now you got me all upset about this......it was hard enough that we're gonna see 50 players go off the board before we're OTC

Good thing I can still listen to Ozzy

Danny, there is no Dolphins fan alive not thinking about that lost pick today.

Get headphones, listen to Ozzie for 2 hours and call me in the morning :cool:

Back
Top Bottom