Dolphins Lost #21 Pick Revisited | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Lost #21 Pick Revisited

How do know all of us were thinking about it.

Miami had the #21 pick today but our egotistical idiot of an owner lost it for us and I am not over that yet or are the locals. This is a sour grapes thread and if you moved on you can do the same to another thread. There was a fair chance to get a difference maker for our team and should never have been lost.

That sai who would you have wanted at pick #21 and we will see if they would have been there later tonight. I would go Robinson or Mayer.

You know what?

This is a well thought-out presentation of your intent. Well done.

I mean, I'm moving on and all, but still. Bravo.

b9DzOe5w6c7UsDl5b1.gifMe waiting for 1st rround pick.... honestly its water under the bridge. I'm 60 and its not won't ruin my excitement for upcoming season

Miami had the #21 pick today but our egotistical idiot of an owner lost it for us and I am not over that yet or are the locals. This is a sour grapes thread and if you moved on you can do the same to another thread. There was a fair chance to get a difference maker for our team and should never have been lost.

That sai who would you have wanted at pick #21 and we will see if they would have been there later tonight. I would go Robinson or Mayer.
Still being upset about it isnā€™t going to change anything. So just get over it.

stinks, but whatyuhgonnado? Stephen Ross has more wins than losses as an owner in my eyes. Trying hard to win he made a dumb decision and it cost us.
**** around with the likes of Tom Brady and Sean Payton and youā€™re going to get burned bad. Combine that with a ****inā€™ nincompoop like Bruce Beal and thereā€™s your reward. Michael Mayerā€¦**** didnā€™t need him huh Beal? Ya ****in twerp

Still being upset about it isnā€™t going to change anything. So just get over it.
I have watched many pre draft and draft shows and reports. ALL so far have mentioned the 31 picks due to Miami. I expect all to mention it again at pick #21. This is all a conspiracy created by me to expand depressing fans from one small forum to nationwide. LOL

Your vacuum only goes so far.

I have watched many pre draft and draft shows and reports. ALL so far have mentioned the 31 picks due to Miami. I expect all to mention it again at pick #21. This is all a conspiracy created by me to expand depressing fans from one small forum to nationwide. LOL

Your vacuum only goes so far.
I donā€™t think anyone but you is depressed about the loss of the draft pick. The rest of us realize there is nothing we can do about it and therefore we donā€™t care about the fact the Dolphins didnā€™t have the 21st pick in the draft.

The discussion on this forum for months has been about who the Dolphins would pick with their first pick in the draft which happens to be in the second round.

They also did have a first round pick in this years draft and they traded that pick to the Broncos for Chubb. So itā€™s not like they didnā€™t get a solid starter with their first round pick this year.

Now that we know how picks 1-20 went, I think its safe to say we would've probably traded down 3-5 spots picking up a 4th and something additional late in 2024.

With all the WR's still on the board, we likely could've scored something from one of the teams directly behind us given how it played out with 4 WR's going in a row.

Porter and Banks still on the board along with every TE, I am assuming we would've moved from 21.

Good chance it would've bit us in the ass if Porter wasn't high on our list and Buffalo leap frogged us for Kincaid, which wouldn't have bothered me as I wanted Michael Mayer since last year's draft.

Sucks but hindsight there was no one great left. Guess we could of took whatever tight end we wanted but both rbs were gone and all elite tackles were taken. Itā€™s clear we got our top rated corner with how fast pick came in.

It is interesting to observe that while Miami forfeited their 1st round Draft pick, there was absolutely no consequence for Tom Brady. It has been reported that TB12 and Bruce Beal are good friends and have been for years. Tom willingly turned up at the dock and met with Stephen Ross and his buddy, Beal on Ross's yacht. Ultimately no deal transpired but it does seem pretty rough that Miami gave up so much and nothing happened to Brady even though he was a willing participant. This is all about being seen to do something about Brian Flores' revelations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom