Dolphins need to enroll Tua in judo classes. I am serious. He doesn't know how to properly fall. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins need to enroll Tua in judo classes. I am serious. He doesn't know how to properly fall.

He def needs to watch tape of Brady and P. Manning. Those guys crumbled to the field when they were about to get hit. We all would laugh at Brady. Well, he's 45 and still playing. I'm a Sixers fan and no one falls worse than Joel Embiid. They've tried to teach him how to fall too. Thinking Tua needs a stuntman to teach him.
Yeah and they better come back and win the game tonight Virginia I got 65 Canadian on em! haha. Hardens stinking the place out tonight!

Tua has stated that he doesn’t waste time reading comments about him ,especially on the internet. So he obviously isn’t going to take the advise of anyone on here over the advise he gets from his personal trainer and his coaches.
Maybe he peeks in once in a while though huh? 🥹

Yeah and they better come back and win the game tonight Virginia I got 65 Canadian on em! haha. Hardens stinking the place out tonight!
all time shitty game tonight for the Sixers and Harden. Guess I can’t be too down on them because they’ve been on tear. Of course, I didn’t bet on them tonight.

all time shitty game tonight for the Sixers and Harden. Guess I can’t be too down on them because they’ve been on tear. Of course, I didn’t bet on them tonight.
Yes… One thing bettors realize, most often too late, is that a good “tear” can abruptly turn into “tears”. 😭 Waaaa

Hahaha, but there’s always tomorrow Virginia99! 🤠

This kid can’t catch a break. He does something that he and his people thing could help his game and the thread tries to rip him.

Get a life already!!!

This kid can’t catch a break. He does something that he and his people thing could help his game and the thread tries to rip him.

Get a life already!!!
Don't sweat it too much...everybody knows by now how hard this kid works for this team. They can knock him for many things, if they choose to, but hard work? No. So whether it's judo or jiu-jitsu or whatever...Tua's going to bust his ass to make things right.

Back
Top Bottom