*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
The logo is facing the wrong way...look at all the other NFL teams logos (well except for the reject Eagles)

I actually think it'd be clever for an expansion team that was placed in the AFC East to be named the Samurais for obvious reasons.

BET money that all of these people who say they hate it will go out and buy jerseys when we start winning

imma be trolling like a mutha F****** when you post pictures in your new jerseys on the boards
Be sure to count me in on that and I will join you!

I hate it personally. Im also having a hard time believing a guy by the name Sneaker Pimp on instagram leaked it. PLUS its silk screened. Logos are stitched... Oh well, guess we'll find out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is supposed to be jumping.

attachment.php

Credit to Dolphins91 for posting the above picture earlier in the thread.

That Dolphin is probably frolicking or there's probably something wrong with its back lol. This is what people picture when a Dolphin jumps out of water.
dolphinkristiansekulicisp-1.jpg

it is what it is, i'm still going to be wearing my throw back hat regardless of what they throw on the new uniforms. i could live with the posted logo, all i hope for is it isnt something grotesque.

When the Pats changed their logo everyone laughed at it and said it was terrible..then they started winning SB's and it wasn't so bad anymore. I like this new one just fine and if in the future it' associated with success and a Suberbowl(s)....BEST LOGO EVER

When the Pats changed their logo everyone laughed at it and said it was terrible..then they started winning SB's and it wasn't so bad anymore. I like this new one just fine and if in the future it' associated with success and a Suberbowl(s)....BEST LOGO EVER

Their logo still sux.

I don't mind it. I'm all for sleek and professional over cartoonish.

I just wish the tail was pointed down. Keep everything the same with a down tail.

The tail up makes the logo look too big and take up too much space imo. Logos should be more compact.

Let's keep it up almost 600 posts in 12 hours. We can get it up to 800 before midnight. It would already be up to 1000 if there were pictures of the We Live Together girls sporting the logo.

God this organization is a SUCH a joke. They take our teal and orange dolphin logo, and make it a teal and orange dolphin logo. NOW we look gay.....

Back
Top Bottom