*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Truthfully this was my fav logo of all
clear.gif
That logo looks like a cucumber. Hideous.

Classic logos that have existed since the begining of the modern NFL...

as was the basic overall shape of our dolphin...it is a part of our history...

also i dont see anyone saying it has to look tough, we dont want it to be boring or as people have already said, look like the mens room sign on the bathroom doors at sea world...
Logo20240x180resized1JPG-1.jpg

This logo is boring and looks nothing like any kind of sports logo...even the marlins M looks cooler than this thing...

once again, if the dolphin kept the same outline and changed the colors to similar ones lie this I bet a lot of people that hate it would be much more okay with it...

I for one HATE THE BLUE...we have 3 colors: white, teal/aqua, and orange....blue is only an accent color now, and this logo is makeing it much more important...

also they said it was retro and looks back at the original logo somewhat...

Truthfully this was my fav logo of all
clear.gif

I am really at a loss as to how you like that logo, but not the leaked logo... Doesn't make sense to me. The logo you cited is even more abstract and non-descript than the leaked logo! And to boot, it even looks even more like a whale with that bulbous belly (I think) it has.

I really can't figure out all the hate against the leaked logo. I honestly think people formed their initial reaction after seeing the original leaked version which was an EARLY EARLY prototype. The thing didn't even have an eye yet... So everyone immediately came out hating the very early early (and blurry) prototype, and that impression just stuck with them all the way through today, so they still have this instinct to hate it since it still resembles the initial prototype to a degree.

but you wouldnt see it on the mens toom at sea world, and it doesnt look like an airline or cruise line logo...:chuckle:

but you wouldnt see it on the mens toom at sea world, and it doesnt look like an airline or cruise line logo...:chuckle:

Huh? IMO, it looks like it belongs there even more than the leaked logo!

You wouldn't see it anywhere, because it's ****ing horrible.

Seriously, that Dolphin looks like he's been eating pork pies in a bathtub and hasn't moved in six weeks.

No matter what happens with this logo, some will hate it, some will love it, and all will eventually tolerate it.

Didn't they announce today that this is not the logo?

They didn't "announce" anything. Mando and Omar (Dumb and Dumber) reached out to Mike Dee for confirmation, and he supposedly said that the logo has not been leaked. Most people believe Dee is lying through his teeth... There is too much smoke to this leak. In addition to this photo, the guy who leaked these also had a photo of the new Jags uniform... The logo also fits the description according to other people who have seen the finalized logo.

who gives a ****?
[video=youtube;YdzdsJANC6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdzdsJANC6U[/video]

This was the leaked jags uniform on twitter by that guy

BFsmJ5iCEAA6d1h-1.jpg

But the official logo released by jacksonville has the logo facing the other direction.

395744_10151246486691006_2001564694_n-1.jpg

The most joyous part of watching the progression of this logo leak has been the sheer amount of sheep that liked it initially, read the boards, and then towed the line with disliking it because of public opinion. Kudos to those of you who hate it or love it and are able to think for yourself.

I for one liked it initially, but now love it with the additional elements. Its just my opinion and we all are entitled to one. Very happy my team has a more modern look. Much like it was fun to see how many of you guys fell in line with the public dislike, it'll be even more fun to watch many fall in lockstep and add this new logo to their avatars and signatures over time. May not happen immediately, but if anyone holds out with their anger longer than a year Ill be shocked.

Change is the only constant in the world. You may not embrace it initially, but eventually you'll have to go along with it or be cast aside.

Back
Top Bottom