*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

This is interesting:

Haha omg... Now the fakers are coming out in force. Unless we paid the amateur designer a lot of money to use his design, that ain't it. Plus, why is it embroidered on a baseball jersey?

If they were to use that design, you would at least think they would fix the navy sunrays... Because that looks a heck of a lot more ridiculous than a dolphin jumping with its tail up.

might as well call us the Miami Vikings, cuz that's what we look like.

Let's break down the differences between the 2 logos...

miamilogo-1.jpg

Similarities:
1. They both depict a dolphin
2. They both have a white underbelly
3. They both are placed in front of an orange and white sunburst
4. They are both jumping out of the water
5. They both have an aggressive eye
6. They both have grins

Differences:
1. Position and shape of the tail
2. One has a helmet, the other lacks a helmet
3. One is a cartoon, one is a more stylized, less cartoonish illustration of a dolphin
4. One is teal, one is aqua
5. One has more strokes (lines) around the shape than the other

When you break it down, you mean to tell me that these 5 changes turned an acceptable dolphin logo into a super wussified dolphin logo only fitting for feminine hygiene products or Sea World bathrooms???

I like the changes, everything besides the upturned tail.
Best example I can think of, imagine we are the Eagles, and for the most part, eagles are depicted with spread wings or something to do with them soaring/hunting.
Now we take that same eagle, and we make it wings down and perched on a tree branch, sort of like an owl.
So technically, it still is an eagle, just like this new logo is still a dolphin.
But the character/spirit/personality, etc....when I look at the ''eagle'' wings down perched on a tree, it gives the impression of an owl nature at heart.

Likewise, when I look at this new logo with the upturned tail, it doesn't give me the impression or character of a dolphin doing dolphin things.
It's like a dolphin doing whale things, so for me it's almost like we changed animals or something lol.

But I'm almost sure the uniforms will be vastly improved. I think everything will look quite splendid actually, besides the logo of course.
I'm still hoping this aint the real one, if it is, I will just have to get used to it.
But the colors, contrast, etc look real good imo. My only problem is with the tail.

Haha omg... Now the fakers are coming out in force. Unless we paid the amateur designer a lot of money to use his design, that ain't it. Plus, why is it embroidered on a baseball jersey?

If they were to use that design, you would at least think they would fix the navy sunrays... Because that looks a heck of a lot more ridiculous than a dolphin jumping with its tail up.

It looks MUCH better than the new leaked logo that is for sure.

I don't think the logo is that bad. However, I read all these comments about hating it and how it is "girly" and I get this bad taste in my mouth and image in my head of how bad it is. Then I look at the logo again and just don't see where are the hate is coming from.

Re: POLL: Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo

They stated that this is not the logo.

Who is they? Don't say something without posting a link lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I hate it. We are trying to get fans to boycott, buying the merchandise, when it comes out. Im embarrassed, to be honest with you. It makes look like the Vikings.

LOL. These fan organized boycotts/protests/parades are so petty. It makes us all look bad... If you don't want to buy something, then by all means.

Ultimately, people will come around and buy plenty of merchandise. I know I will.

Boycotting the merchandise. LMAO good luck with that one. Should work out as well for you as the "organized protest" last year haha.

I hate it. We are trying to get fans to boycott, buying the merchandise, when it comes out. Im embarrassed, to be honest with you.

Also, I just want to point out that when the Marlins changed their logo and colors last year, everyone said the same thing about how ugly it was and that they wouldn't buy any merchandise. Meanwhile, their merchandising numbers rose 280%.

Seriously. That looks horrible lol.

Yeah real interesting. A horrible looking photoshop job and the dumbasses even left off the Nike swoosh. Just dumb.

Back
Top Bottom