*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
It's OK, but way below expectations.
I could direct them to two designers that could out do it in a few days.
I told one of them to get in on the action, but he is not an NFL fan, he likes hockey.
I'd love to know what they paid for this!

Under-whelmed

Whales do put that tail up crap at sea world when they go out of the water begging for a fish.

Id be cool with just a fin and have helmet say "DFINS"
logo doesn't really need a sun..
I don't mind a modern look as long as it looks tough..i like the one in my sig the best..

Thank you. Not liking it is one thing, but does it "suck" as so many people put it? Do you think it gives off a vibe of feminine hygiene products? Is this a design that would be laughed out of the office at a leading design firm (as so many posters here would have us believe)?

It definitely wouldn't be laughed out of a meeting. It's obvious that a lot of time went into it and it was created by a very competent designer. I like the sunbursts a lot more in this version than the one that was leaked a few weeks ago.

on the dolphins uniform the swoosh and sunburst are two different shades of orange.,,on the jaguars jersey the yellow outline on the numbers and the one on the shield are also two differnt shades. both logos are facing the wrong direction the reason for that is that he saved the image to screen print and that caused the logo to face in the opposite direction...both are fake in my opinion

I like my tattoo better but then again I am biased.

20120917_210843L-1.jpg

lol. You actually put that on your body permanently?

lmao

Even more evidence its real... If it was some guy with photoshop, why would he go through the effort of flipping the Jaguar head around on the jersey needlessly? The easiest thing to do (and the most sensible) would be to take the logo you just post it and superimpose it as-is on a jersey... If you were trying to create a convincing fake, you certainly wouldnt go through the effort to cut out the jaguar head and flip it around on the badge, especially when noone would expect it to look that way.

both logos are screen printed he copied the image off of the internet and when he made printed it they both came out opposite.

I couldnt tell why, but I didnt like it right when I saw it. I think i figured it out, its the eye. Not sure why, just something about it I dont like. Overall not bad though, I wont lose sleep over it anyway. Would have preferred the other popular option or the old logo but it is what it is. I just hope the uniforms look good at least.

I dont like it but its a slight upgrade.Theres something I dont like about the eye. Gonna take a while to get used to the tail. We gotta nail the uniform to make this look ok

I'm convinced I've seen that sunburst on a fan made logo somewhere on these boards

I voted that I liked it. Only thing I dislike is the continued use of navy blue, especially so much in this new version. Gray would have looked great on that logo as an accent color instead.

I'm going to wait to see what it looks like with the whole uniform. Either way, I'll likely stick with buying vintage gear.

If this is really yours then props dude...but I think the 2nd fin is unnecessary and would look better without it...still pretty sick

Thanks! I have since had it colored in darker and had the word "Dolphins" added under the picture in their signature script.

lol. You actually put that on your body permanently?

lmao

Yes! Some of us are actually Diehards!!!:up:

I like it better than our current logo which looks way too cartoony to me. I think almost all of us prefer the vintage look but I definitely like the new logo more than what we have now.

I also really like the logo in OP's avatar.

Back
Top Bottom