Dolphins / NFL Games on the internet? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins / NFL Games on the internet?

Check earlier threads, there may be ways to see the games on the internet, someone from this site may put them up on the internet. Otherwise you can listen to the games on NFL.com I believe.

boourns said:
First off sorry if this is the wrong place, but I am not sure which forum this request belongs in. I haven't posted in a long time but I read here all the time and am impressed by the size of the European following. Anyways, on to my request. I am moving to Paris for an internship in the middle of August and am concerned about missing out on the Fins. I thought I read something on here awhile back about someone who paid to have the games taped and mailed to them. Is that still possible, and if not, is there any other way to get games over there. If anyone is from Paris, is it possible to find a sports bar that plays NFL games? Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated, and again, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Matt

EDIT: Looks like I have never posted, oops!!

Welcome, fellow european finfan!!!
As I stated in other threads, I follow the full dolphins season via www.pontel.com. They send you a dvd of every football game you want. During the season, it is shipped every wednesday from Switzerland, so you'll receive it by friday for sure

Hope this helps,
Simone

Thanks everyone. I am getting less concerned by the minute:rawk: I will definitely look into the pontel website thanks Simone.

i looked into it, and YES, the xbox 360 does play PAL format

I live in brazil and last year we could get every single game with NFL sunday ticket. but this season they arent going to have it anymore. ill only be able to watch the sunday night and monday night games

I'm going to be moving to Sydney, AUS in October, and I was very excited to discover StreamTVNow, thanks to this thread. However, my excitement quickly took a freefall when I received this message after clicking "Register"--

"Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at this time."

You've gotta be kidding me.

Digital MIA said:
I'm going to be moving to Sydney, AUS in October, and I was very excited to discover StreamTVNow, thanks to this thread. However, my excitement quickly took a freefall when I received this message after clicking "Register"--

"Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at this time."

You've gotta be kidding me.

wow, I just registered today with no problem!

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

MarinoFAN13 said:
wow, I just registered today with no problem!

You have to be vigilant and check the site often to see when they are accepting new members.Its the way they operate.:wink:

Does StreamTVNow cover all dolphins games, and how would the quality be with a dsl cable internet connection??

boourns said:
First off sorry if this is the wrong place, but I am not sure which forum this request belongs in. I haven't posted in a long time but I read here all the time and am impressed by the size of the European following. Anyways, on to my request. I am moving to Paris for an internship in the middle of August and am concerned about missing out on the Fins. I thought I read something on here awhile back about someone who paid to have the games taped and mailed to them. Is that still possible, and if not, is there any other way to get games over there. If anyone is from Paris, is it possible to find a sports bar that plays NFL games? Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated, and again, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Matt

EDIT: Looks like I have never posted, oops!!

I live in Paris - there are quite a few bars that show NFL on Sundays, but its whatever sky sports is showing (one 1pm game and one 4 pm game (7 and 10pm over here) The moose Canadian pub is probably the best place to watch, I usually go to the Beaver as its close to where I live, but there are loads of anglophone bars that show the matches. drop me a line if you want any more info at jethromassey@yahoo.co.uk
If your up for it it'd be great to have a fellow fin fan to watch the matches with.

Afraid I don't know anything about getting vhs tapes of the games though...
I haven't found anywhere to watch the late games or the Monday night games yet, all the playoffs and the supebowl are fine though.

Jethro

DolfanGermany said:
Hi,
I'm new to this board and I'm from Europe so I can't see the fins games or any NFL games on TV cuz they don't show them over here.
Just wanna know if there's a chance to catch the fins games Live on the internet?
Thanks in advance[/quot Welcome aboard the greatest website known to man!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom