Dolphins / NFL Games on the internet? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins / NFL Games on the internet?

@ DolfanGermany: I haven't posted enough to answer you pm. But you can contact me over email: drupp@gmx.net ,msn or aim.

bye
Eliot

DolfanGermany said:
Hi,
I'm new to this board and I'm from Europe so I can't see the fins games or any NFL games on TV cuz they don't show them over here.
Just wanna know if there's a chance to catch the fins games Live on the internet?
Thanks in advance

Hey bro,
you should get NASN. North American Sports Network. They have the rights for NFL games for Europe. They show 4 games live each week plus up to 4 "as live" (taped, full length). They also show College Football, MLB, College Basketball and more.
You can get NASN via a tividi package. The assumption is you have Digital TV (like Premiere).
It also depends where you live exactly in Germany and if you have satellite or cable.
It's Pay-TV but as a die hard Fins- (or Football-) Fan you need to get it. :wink:
It's definitely worth it and not that expensive (about € 10-20 per month).

Send me a private message with some infos of your TV reception and I give you more details.

CrunchTime said:
There was talk about live streaming of the games by the NFL but I havent heard anything lately.

There is a european site that does live streaming of some of the games.
Its a subscription service.

http://www.streamtvnow.com
Jump on this while it lasts. They are now accepting new members. This will allow all of us without Sunday Ticket to watch most of the games that aren't nationally televised. Just watched the Clemson game yesterday and he stream is decent will no buffering problems.

Oh yeah....and it's only $3 a month.

Where in Europe?

I live in the UK and I am able to watch at least two NFL games on Sunday with Sky Sports. On NASN (North American Sports Network) I can even see some of the pre and post game shows at least on ESPN.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom