Dolphins not cutting ties with Brandon Marshall(right now) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins not cutting ties with Brandon Marshall(right now)

To me pointing out your refusal to acknowledge Fatso's immorality, how he demeans women (as confirmed by sexually harrassing that Mexican reporter) and the disgrace he brings on the franchise and his own children is less deflection and more underscoring hypocrisy and your own delusional world view through a puke-green prism :idk:

To me pointing out your refusal to acknowledge Fatso's immorality, how he demeans women (as confirmed by sexually harrassing that Mexican reporter) and the disgrace he brings on the franchise and his own children is less deflection and more underscoring hypocrisy and your own delusional world view through a puke-green prism :idk:

Immoral according to who? you or I? We all have our own rules to live by, he's not breaking the law and not hurting anyone.

Now you are making things up- how did he demean women? B/c a a couple of players cracked a few jokes to a reporter who was dressed like a stripper? That reporter had no problem w/ it so why should you?

The only hypocrisy here is you calling out Rex for doing something legal(but weird) yet defending Marshall and all the problem dolphins. It's quite sad that an adult thinks the way you do based 100% on the team you root for. Rational adults can sperate real life from what we root for on the field. Hopefully some day you will understand this.

Back
Top Bottom