Dolphins not cutting ties with Brandon Marshall(right now) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins not cutting ties with Brandon Marshall(right now)

We don't know all the facts, the few that have trickled out support Brandon but this case is far from closed.
The case is not closed and we don't know everything. However, other than his wife claiming self defense there is nothing to show Brandon was at fault. He was the one stabbed, he was the one in the hospital, he is the one who had surgery, he was not arrested. In the same thought, she is the one who ADMITTED stabbing him, she is the one with no physical signs of abuse, she was the one arrested and charged. The case is not closed, but there is nothing to suggest Brandon committed a crime.

So a guy that has been involved w/ police for various incidents over 20 times in the past 3-4 years deserves benefit of the doubt?
I look at his past history of his entire life(even back in college) and I count 8 times he was involved with the police. Not the ridiculous 20 number that you are throwing around for just the past 3-4 years. Of those 8 times, 4 resulted in arrests(which ALL had charges dismissed). The other 4 times included being present when his teammate got shot, a lane change traffic ticket and this incident when he was the victim in being stabbed by his wife.

Again though, past history is not what we are talking about, though I did feel the need to help you with the facts. You seem to really be ignoring facts lately and going off speculation in your own mind. This is about this single incident, the one that happened Friday.

The majority are defending him b/c he is a dolphin.
Again, they are defending him because he was the victim. If he committed a crime than that is a different story, he did not.

The proof for me is in my post history. I called for Edwards to be suspended for his DUI while you guys defended Ronnie Brown for his so let's not get into the homer thing b/c we know that isn't true about me. I give my honest opinions whether it is positive or negative about my team or Miami. Brandon Marshall does nto deserve the benefit of the doubt based on his history.

I'll give you a good Jets example, this would be like a woman claiming Antonio Cromartie fathered her child even though she never met him. Would Antonio deserve the benefit of the doubt based on his irresponsible behavior in the past? Of course not.
I don't care about your post history, this is about this specific circumstance. You keep bringing up cases when a player did something wrong, Marshall didn't do anything wrong. He was the victim.

I don't care about your post history, this is about this specific circumstance. You keep bringing up cases when a player did something wrong, Marshall didn't do anything wrong. He was the victim.

stockphotomoodiecharacteryellingfrantica-1.jpg

Welcome to Finheaven!

Hmm, wait a minute. You're not welcome. Go home or at least away.

If I left that would mean less of my posts would be on here and more of your posts and I can't do that to the rest of the board but thanks for asking.

And you do? NO ONE knows what is going on. And there's a big difference between thinking about it, and actually considering it.

I am 100% sure Miami has had discussions about Brandon Marshall's future w/ the team.

I didn't say they were close to letting him go or anything like that but they have been discussing it which is a shame. Brandon has HOF ability, I hate the dolphins and don't want to see him do well but it would be a shame if he continues to have problems and it drags down his career.

The case is not closed and we don't know everything. However, other than his wife claiming self defense there is nothing to show Brandon was at fault. He was the one stabbed, he was the one in the hospital, he is the one who had surgery, he was not arrested. In the same thought, she is the one who ADMITTED stabbing him, she is the one with no physical signs of abuse, she was the one arrested and charged. The case is not closed, but there is nothing to suggest Brandon committed a crime.

I look at his past history of his entire life(even back in college) and I count 8 times he was involved with the police. Not the ridiculous 20 number that you are throwing around for just the past 3-4 years. Of those 8 times, 4 resulted in arrests(which ALL had charges dismissed). The other 4 times included being present when his teammate got shot, a lane change traffic ticket and this incident when he was the victim in being stabbed by his wife.

Again though, past history is not what we are talking about, though I did feel the need to help you with the facts. You seem to really be ignoring facts lately and going off speculation in your own mind. This is about this single incident, the one that happened Friday.

Again, they are defending him because he was the victim. If he committed a crime than that is a different story, he did not.

So you can admit we don't know all the facts as they haven't come out yet you still come back w/ giving Brandon the benefit of the doubt. Amazing.

My mistake, it was "only" 12 encounters w/ police not 20+. he's a good man.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...target&p=1063860231&viewfull=1#post1063860231

I love how you keep making excuses. Do you think it's a problem he's been invovled w/ the police that many times? It's just a coincidence, right? they are targeting him?

Present when his teammate was shot where reports are they were looking for Marshall.

The case is in its infancy, the initial facts help Brandon but this case has a long way to go. You give him the benefit of the doubt b/c you are a dolphin fan, I don't b/c I am an adult.

He's being defended b/c he is a dolphin.

You should care about my history when you make accusations that aren't true.

We don't know if Marshall did anything wrong, based on his history I am waiting to see but b/c he is a dolphin fan he is already blameless to you.

I am 100% sure Miami has had discussions about Brandon Marshall's future w/ the team.

I didn't say they were close to letting him go or anything like that but they have been discussing it which is a shame. Brandon has HOF ability, I hate the dolphins and don't want to see him do well but it would be a shame if he continues to have problems and it drags down his career.

Of course they had discussions about it, no doubts about that. But I highly doubt it turned into anything more than an idea, aka a consideration. But I agree, I'd hate to see him go. He's our first legit receiver in I don't know how long, and he's only 26. Cutting him not only screws us over, it screws him over because teams will see that he was crazier than everyone thought.

So you can admit we don't know all the facts as they haven't come out yet you still come back w/ giving Brandon the benefit of the doubt. Amazing.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...target&p=1063860231&viewfull=1#post1063860231

I love how you keep making excuses. Do you think it's a problem he's been invovled w/ the police that many times? It's just a coincidence, right? they are targeting him?

Present when his teammate was shot where reports are they were looking for Marshall.

The case is in its infancy, the initial facts help Brandon but this case has a long way to go. You give him the benefit of the doubt b/c you are a dolphin fan, I don't b/c I am an adult.

We don't know if Marshall did anything wrong, based on his history I am waiting to see but b/c he is a dolphin fan he is already blameless to you.
Look, this isn't about his past, this is about this particular instance. HE IS THE VICTIM. I didn't say we are missing facts, just that the case is not closed. We don't know if his wife was on drugs or maybe has some sort of mental problem. What we do know is that Brandon was the victim and she was the criminal.

He is not being defended because he is a Dolphin, he is being defended because he is the VICTIM. Do I have to paint a picture for you? You can't seem to grasp that simple logic. If he got arrested or committed a crime, he would not be defended. Neither happened. If someone ran up and stabbed Santonio Holmes on the street, is it instantly Santonio's fault, or would he be the victim? In your world Santonio is guilty.

I dont think anyone is trying to say that Marshall is a saint. Hell, just look at the old threads from when we traded for Marshall. Many people voiced concerns. All people are saying here is that the facts so far seem to indicate that Marshall did not hit his wife and did not do anything that warranted being stabbed. Im not going to sit here and say he had nothing to do with the incident. Maybe he cheated on her, maybe he came home drunk, maybe he said something stupid...I dont know. You dont know. All we know is that his wife is perfectly fine and wasnt beaten, yet Marshall was stabbed. I want you to explain to me like Im a 4 year old exactly how this points to something Marshall did that was wrong enough to warrant being stabbed.

I dont think anyone is trying to say that Marshall is a saint. Hell, just look at the old threads from when we traded for Marshall. Many people voiced concerns. All people are saying here is that the facts so far seem to indicate that Marshall did not hit his wife and did not do anything that warranted being stabbed. Im not going to sit here and say he had nothing to do with the incident. Maybe he cheated on her, maybe he came home drunk, maybe he said something stupid...I dont know. You dont know. All we know is that his wife is perfectly fine and wasnt beaten, yet Marshall was stabbed. I want you to explain to me like Im a 4 year old exactly how this points to something Marshall did that was wrong enough to warrant being stabbed.

Because Marshall is a big meanie Dolphinface and I'm a Jet fan.

Look, this isn't about his past, this is about this particular instance. HE IS THE VICTIM. I didn't say we are missing facts, just that the case is not closed. We don't know if his wife was on drugs or maybe has some sort of mental problem. What we do know is that Brandon was the victim and she was the criminal.

He is not being defended because he is a Dolphin, he is being defended because he is the VICTIM. Do I have to paint a picture for you? You can't seem to grasp that simple logic. If he got arrested or committed a crime, he would not be defended. Neither happened. If someone ran up and stabbed Santonio Holmes on the street, is it instantly Santonio's fault, or would he be the victim? In your world Santonio is guilty.

Us is real life, you don't get the meter to start over at 0. His past cannot be ignored.

If he was arrested he would be defended w/o a doubt just like your league leading # of arrest players an offseason ago.

If Santonio got into any trouble whether it was his fault or not he wouldn't desrev the benefit of the doubt b/c of his history. Do you remember the board going crazy over the ipod story on the plane last year?

I thought I was talking to you guys like you were 4 years old:D

I haven't said Marshall did anything wrong, I just have my doubts that his wofe stabbed him and he is 100% innocent. The man has been involved in more domestic incidents than he has scored TDs so I'm skeptical. I'm not saying his wife was right, I'm just not declaring him innocent based on his history YET.

Us is real life, you don't get the meter to start over at 0. His past cannot be ignored.

If he was arrested he would be defended w/o a doubt just like your league leading # of arrest players an offseason ago.

If Santonio got into any trouble whether it was his fault or not he wouldn't desrev the benefit of the doubt b/c of his history. Do you remember the board going crazy over the ipod story on the plane last year?

I thought I was talking to you guys like you were 4 years old:D

I haven't said Marshall did anything wrong, I just have my doubts that his wofe stabbed him and he is 100% innocent. The man has been involved in more domestic incidents than he has scored TDs so I'm skeptical. I'm not saying his wife was right, I'm just not declaring him innocent based on his history YET.

If marshall was a Jet half this board would be laughing at the jets right now saying i told ya so.
Maybe not laughing because getting stabbed is not a laughing matter though u get the point..

I refuse to keep the blinders on and get caught hook, line and sinker
on every move this FO does. We can still be critical of question marks
and be fans at the same time it is called keeping an open mind
and a different perspective is how you grow and not keep making the same mistakes...

The reality is the dolphins offense is a mess
without Brandon it is a bigger mess the dolphins felt like they had to gamble to upgrade the position even if it meant getting a diva receiver with a history of issues
as long as he can make plays great..

the player idol worship needs to stop
i dont want my kid to grow up and say
"i wanna be just like Brandon Marshall where my wife hates me so much she stabs me"

Brandon Marshall needs a divorce more than anything in this world
how is he supposed to sleep at night

play the field single brandon hopefully he was smart enough to get a prenup..

yet, when a homosexual voyeuristic HC who probably hasn't seen his **** in 50lbs, advertises for big, preferably dark-colored ****s to plunder his skank wife's 3 inputs as the only way for him to get off, going so far as putting photos of her un-pixelated snatch on alternate lifestyle sites for everyone to see including his kids, their friends and their parents, there ain't nothing wrong, immoral or disgraceful with that since they're consenting adults. Get ****ing real.

yet, when a homosexual voyeuristic HC who probably hasn't seen his **** in 50lbs, advertises for big, preferably dark-colored ****s to plunder his skank wife's 3 inputs as the only way for him to get off, going so far as putting photos of her un-pixelated snatch on alternate lifestyle sites for everyone to see including his kids, their friends and their parents, there ain't nothing wrong, immoral or disgraceful with that since they're consenting adults. Get ****ing real.

did he really post his wife to pubic i mean public sites?
heck he might as well use his wife as a motivator
score a touchdown score with my wife..

Here comes vaark to deflect.

Is he doing anything illegal? Is he putting anyone in danger? Unless he is physically forcing his wife to do this stuff they are consenting adults and can do whatever freaky stuff they want to do which is very different than a guy who is constantly around police activity. You know this, any semi-intelligent adult knows this but you try to deflect from the topic at hand.

I also find it funny coming from a guy w/ 6 nearly naked women in his avatar- you know kids post on this board, right? That doesn't seem to bother you but what rex does in his bedroom does seem to bother you simply b/c he's the coach of the Jets. If he was w/ Miami and you were w/in a game of the SB the last 2 years you wouldn't have a problem w/ it.

did he really post his wife to pubic i mean public sites?
heck he might as well use his wife as a motivator
score a touchdown score with my wife..

who knows he may do that.:lol:

I think it's funny, if he were an opposing coach I'd be making fun of him(I make fun of him for it and he's my teams HC) but to compare this to what Brandon Marshall has done is embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom